The appearance of Kitty Pryde and Colossus together for a page in X-Men: Gold #1 by Mark Guggenheim and Ardian Syaf (now remembered more – for other reasons) was seen as short shrift for the ex-couple. But not to be.
At the Marvel ResurrXion panel at C2E2, happening right now, Guggenheim stated that in a future issue of the series, he and artist Ken Lashley (a big Colossus fan) will be creating a single issue together that focuses on Kitty and Colossus together.
I just don’t know how she tells all the Peters apart.
Oh and look forward to a “character seed” that Guggenheim has planted that will take until issue 20 to flower…
- X-Men Editor Daniel Ketchum Let Go By Marvel Comics
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017
- When You Awaken a Deceased ’60s Rock Star, You’ve Got to Rock - December 10, 2017