The appearance of Kitty Pryde and Colossus together for a page in X-Men: Gold #1 by Mark Guggenheim and Ardian Syaf (now remembered more – for other reasons) was seen as short shrift for the ex-couple. But not to be.
At the Marvel ResurrXion panel at C2E2, happening right now, Guggenheim stated that in a future issue of the series, he and artist Ken Lashley (a big Colossus fan) will be creating a single issue together that focuses on Kitty and Colossus together.
I just don’t know how she tells all the Peters apart.
Oh and look forward to a “character seed” that Guggenheim has planted that will take until issue 20 to flower…
- X-Men Editor Daniel Ketchum Let Go By Marvel Comics
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017