The appearance of Kitty Pryde and Colossus together for a page in X-Men: Gold #1 by Mark Guggenheim and Ardian Syaf (now remembered more – for other reasons) was seen as short shrift for the ex-couple. But not to be.
At the Marvel ResurrXion panel at C2E2, happening right now, Guggenheim stated that in a future issue of the series, he and artist Ken Lashley (a big Colossus fan) will be creating a single issue together that focuses on Kitty and Colossus together.
I just don’t know how she tells all the Peters apart.
Oh and look forward to a “character seed” that Guggenheim has planted that will take until issue 20 to flower…
- X-Men Editor Daniel Ketchum Let Go By Marvel Comics
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018
- Zorro and Edgar Rice Burroughs Return in American Mythology August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- 5 Presents Brian Michael Bendis Left Behind for the Marvel Universe in Invincible Iron Man #600 [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018