The appearance of Kitty Pryde and Colossus together for a page in X-Men: Gold #1 by Mark Guggenheim and Ardian Syaf (now remembered more – for other reasons) was seen as short shrift for the ex-couple. But not to be.
At the Marvel ResurrXion panel at C2E2, happening right now, Guggenheim stated that in a future issue of the series, he and artist Ken Lashley (a big Colossus fan) will be creating a single issue together that focuses on Kitty and Colossus together.
I just don’t know how she tells all the Peters apart.
Oh and look forward to a “character seed” that Guggenheim has planted that will take until issue 20 to flower…
- X-Men Editor Daniel Ketchum Let Go By Marvel Comics
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018