Here is the Iron Fist banner at Marvel’s booth at C2E2
Looks cool, right? Right. Except, for some people, it’s quite a stretch to get to see it.
It’s on the back of one of three banners forming the booth. It’s facing away from the booth, away from the entrance to the show and facing the back wall.
Just to get you a better idea of the space.
While Iron Fist landed on Netflix with excellent viewing figures, ahead of similar shows and becoming the most binge-watched show of the year to date, it did receive poor reviews and social media shaming when it was first watched, even if plenty of other people, subsequently, have expressed opposing views.
And I suppose something has to face the wall.
Is it possible that Marvel chose to put Iron Fist in the corner?
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017