Here is the Iron Fist banner at Marvel’s booth at C2E2
Looks cool, right? Right. Except, for some people, it’s quite a stretch to get to see it.
It’s on the back of one of three banners forming the booth. It’s facing away from the booth, away from the entrance to the show and facing the back wall.
Just to get you a better idea of the space.
While Iron Fist landed on Netflix with excellent viewing figures, ahead of similar shows and becoming the most binge-watched show of the year to date, it did receive poor reviews and social media shaming when it was first watched, even if plenty of other people, subsequently, have expressed opposing views.
And I suppose something has to face the wall.
Is it possible that Marvel chose to put Iron Fist in the corner?
- The Young Animal Panel At Thought Bubble 2017 With Gerard Way – And Friends (VIDEO) - September 24, 2017
- Dancing At The Thought Bubble ComiXology Party 2017 (VIDEO) - September 24, 2017
- Emancipation Day Beats DC Universe Rebirth In Inaugural Mike Wieringo Awards 2017 At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 24, 2017
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017