Here is the Iron Fist banner at Marvel’s booth at C2E2
Looks cool, right? Right. Except, for some people, it’s quite a stretch to get to see it.
It’s on the back of one of three banners forming the booth. It’s facing away from the booth, away from the entrance to the show and facing the back wall.
Just to get you a better idea of the space.
While Iron Fist landed on Netflix with excellent viewing figures, ahead of similar shows and becoming the most binge-watched show of the year to date, it did receive poor reviews and social media shaming when it was first watched, even if plenty of other people, subsequently, have expressed opposing views.
And I suppose something has to face the wall.
Is it possible that Marvel chose to put Iron Fist in the corner?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017