Here is the Iron Fist banner at Marvel’s booth at C2E2
Looks cool, right? Right. Except, for some people, it’s quite a stretch to get to see it.
It’s on the back of one of three banners forming the booth. It’s facing away from the booth, away from the entrance to the show and facing the back wall.
Just to get you a better idea of the space.
While Iron Fist landed on Netflix with excellent viewing figures, ahead of similar shows and becoming the most binge-watched show of the year to date, it did receive poor reviews and social media shaming when it was first watched, even if plenty of other people, subsequently, have expressed opposing views.
And I suppose something has to face the wall.
Is it possible that Marvel chose to put Iron Fist in the corner?
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017