Here is the Iron Fist banner at Marvel’s booth at C2E2
Looks cool, right? Right. Except, for some people, it’s quite a stretch to get to see it.
It’s on the back of one of three banners forming the booth. It’s facing away from the booth, away from the entrance to the show and facing the back wall.
Just to get you a better idea of the space.
While Iron Fist landed on Netflix with excellent viewing figures, ahead of similar shows and becoming the most binge-watched show of the year to date, it did receive poor reviews and social media shaming when it was first watched, even if plenty of other people, subsequently, have expressed opposing views.
And I suppose something has to face the wall.
Is it possible that Marvel chose to put Iron Fist in the corner?
- Alan Davis Joins Captain America #703 - April 26, 2018
- Which Back Issues are Getting the Avengers: Infinity War Effect – and Which Ones Might Be About To - April 26, 2018
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018