Relic Entertainment and SEGA’s Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 releases in just a week. In preparation of that launch, Relic put out yet another trailer this morning.
On April 27, the planet Acheron will emerge from the warp, bringing with it the mysterious Spear of Khaine – the powerful weapon that sets Dawn of War III in motion, drawing three familiar faces ever closer to their intertwined fates.
Through its haunting narration, the trailer surfaces the defining features of the story’s core heroes – Gabriel Angelos of the Space Marines, Farseer Macha of the Eldar, and Gorgutz ‘Ead’unter of the Orks. But as each shard twists, doubt is cast over whether those features will propel them to power, or see them left bloodied in defeat.
Dawn of War III’s story will run across 17 single-player missions.
Dawn of War III’s Multiplayer Open Beta opens at 10AM PST today, and runs until 10AM PST on Monday, April 24th. Pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against your foes in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish. You can sign up for the beta here.
Dawn of War III releases on April 27, 2017.
- Victorian-Fantasy XCOM Alder’s Blood Launches on Kickstarter - February 24, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Monster Hunter: World’s Event Roadmap - February 24, 2018
- Next Week’s DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Adds Ultra Instinct Goku - February 24, 2018
- Twitch Studios Announces Premiere Date for Game Show ‘Stream On’ - February 24, 2018
- Fear Effect Sedna to Release in March on PC and Console - February 24, 2018