Relic Entertainment and SEGA’s Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 releases in just a week. In preparation of that launch, Relic put out yet another trailer this morning.
On April 27, the planet Acheron will emerge from the warp, bringing with it the mysterious Spear of Khaine – the powerful weapon that sets Dawn of War III in motion, drawing three familiar faces ever closer to their intertwined fates.
Through its haunting narration, the trailer surfaces the defining features of the story’s core heroes – Gabriel Angelos of the Space Marines, Farseer Macha of the Eldar, and Gorgutz ‘Ead’unter of the Orks. But as each shard twists, doubt is cast over whether those features will propel them to power, or see them left bloodied in defeat.
Dawn of War III’s story will run across 17 single-player missions.
Dawn of War III’s Multiplayer Open Beta opens at 10AM PST today, and runs until 10AM PST on Monday, April 24th. Pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against your foes in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish. You can sign up for the beta here.
Dawn of War III releases on April 27, 2017.
- Skyforge Lets You Become A Literal God And That’s Not Great - April 24, 2017
- Less Than 3 Days Left To Fund Sci-Fi RPG Kova - April 24, 2017
- Twitch Has Already Gotten The Affiliates Party Started - April 24, 2017
- The Second Dev Diary For The Bayonetta PC Port Is Here, And Also Some Vanquish News? - April 24, 2017
- New Costumes And Colosseum Challenges Are Coming To NieR: Automata In May - April 24, 2017