Relic Entertainment and SEGA’s Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 releases in just a week. In preparation of that launch, Relic put out yet another trailer this morning.
On April 27, the planet Acheron will emerge from the warp, bringing with it the mysterious Spear of Khaine – the powerful weapon that sets Dawn of War III in motion, drawing three familiar faces ever closer to their intertwined fates.
Through its haunting narration, the trailer surfaces the defining features of the story’s core heroes – Gabriel Angelos of the Space Marines, Farseer Macha of the Eldar, and Gorgutz ‘Ead’unter of the Orks. But as each shard twists, doubt is cast over whether those features will propel them to power, or see them left bloodied in defeat.
Dawn of War III’s story will run across 17 single-player missions.
Dawn of War III’s Multiplayer Open Beta opens at 10AM PST today, and runs until 10AM PST on Monday, April 24th. Pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against your foes in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish. You can sign up for the beta here.
Dawn of War III releases on April 27, 2017.
- BBC’s Top Gear Finally Gets A Mobile Game - May 24, 2017
- FFXIV’s New Screenshots Show Off Updates To Each Job And A 360 View Of Ala Mhigo - May 24, 2017
- Fallout 4 Is Free To Play This Weekend On Xbox One And Steam - May 24, 2017
- FFXV’s May Update Gives You Stinky Tofu And Wants To Know Which DLC You Want To See Next - May 24, 2017
- Far Cry 5’s Key Art Lacks Subtlety And Just Seems Lazy - May 24, 2017