Registration for EA Play 2017, EA’s E3 event, is now open. You can register here to get your chance to test out EA’s upcoming titles like Star Wars: Battlefront II, Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, and Need For Speed. I’ve already lined up for my spot, because I absolutely want to get hands on with Battlefront and I recommend you all do the same.
EA’s E3 press conference will kick off the festivities at 12 PM PDT on June 10, and then EA Play will continue at the Hollywood Palladium through to June 12, just before E3 starts.
By putting EA Play entirely before the show, EA is continuing their trend of avoiding E3. It also means that they’ve destroyed Microsoft’s attempt at opening E3 this year. Which, I’m sure, has caused quite a few tears since the Project Scorpio won’t be first in line at the show anymore.
EA Play will feature game demos, community contests, live music, and hands-on gaming stations.
- How Fortnite Eclipsed PUBG as the Biggest Gaming Phenomenon - April 19, 2018
- Realtalk: Where’s Our God of War Review? - April 19, 2018
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure - April 19, 2018
- The CWL Pro League Stage One Finals Start Tomorrow - April 19, 2018
- Juggler Games’ My Memory of Us is Subtly Depressing - April 18, 2018