Casual Bit Games announced earlier this week that their Kickstarter for retro-arcade style project, Battle Princess Madelyn, closed at 354% of its funding target, with a total of 3,402 backers who pledged $212,665 CA. Casual Bit have opened up a PayPal store in order for fans to keep backing the project even though the Kickstarter has ended.
“The campaign for Battle Princess Madelyn was an incredible and humbling experience. We honestly didn’t anticipate such a strong response for our game and it’s absolutely overwhelming hearing how people can related to Maddi’s story. WIth this level of funding we will deliver our vision and make the game the very best it can be, ” said Christopher Obritsch, Creative Director at Casual Bit Games. “For those of you who wanted to support our game, but were unable to pledge on the Kickstarter, we’re happy to say that we now have a PayPal store open that mirrors the campaign’s tiers!”
- New Documentary Seeks Crowdsourcing Support For Amputee Andre Kajlich's Attempt To Race Across America
- GenCon: Asmodee Digital Is Bringing Some Of Your Favorite Table Top Games To Steam And Mobile - August 18, 2017
- J!NX’s Latest Clothing Line Is Available In Retail Store - August 18, 2017
- Konami Has Signed An Exclusive Deal With David Beckham For PES 2018 - August 18, 2017
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT: Collectors Edition, Pre-Order Bonus Details, And A Release Date - August 18, 2017
- World Of Tanks Has Created A New Genre Of Metal - August 16, 2017