Casual Bit Games announced earlier this week that their Kickstarter for retro-arcade style project, Battle Princess Madelyn, closed at 354% of its funding target, with a total of 3,402 backers who pledged $212,665 CA. Casual Bit have opened up a PayPal store in order for fans to keep backing the project even though the Kickstarter has ended.
“The campaign for Battle Princess Madelyn was an incredible and humbling experience. We honestly didn’t anticipate such a strong response for our game and it’s absolutely overwhelming hearing how people can related to Maddi’s story. WIth this level of funding we will deliver our vision and make the game the very best it can be, ” said Christopher Obritsch, Creative Director at Casual Bit Games. “For those of you who wanted to support our game, but were unable to pledge on the Kickstarter, we’re happy to say that we now have a PayPal store open that mirrors the campaign’s tiers!”
- New Documentary Seeks Crowdsourcing Support For Amputee Andre Kajlich's Attempt To Race Across America
- A New Switch Update Will Allow For User And Save Data Transfers - October 19, 2017
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider Was Gorgeous Already And Now Its Even Better - October 19, 2017
- Monster Energy Supercross Is Milestone’s Second Attempt At An Arcade Racer - October 19, 2017
- Gran Turismo Sport’s Ultimate Bundle Is Ridiculous - October 18, 2017
- Cyberpunk 2077 Development Is “Continuing As Planned” Says CD Projekt Red - October 18, 2017