Casual Bit Games announced earlier this week that their Kickstarter for retro-arcade style project, Battle Princess Madelyn, closed at 354% of its funding target, with a total of 3,402 backers who pledged $212,665 CA. Casual Bit have opened up a PayPal store in order for fans to keep backing the project even though the Kickstarter has ended.
“The campaign for Battle Princess Madelyn was an incredible and humbling experience. We honestly didn’t anticipate such a strong response for our game and it’s absolutely overwhelming hearing how people can related to Maddi’s story. WIth this level of funding we will deliver our vision and make the game the very best it can be, ” said Christopher Obritsch, Creative Director at Casual Bit Games. “For those of you who wanted to support our game, but were unable to pledge on the Kickstarter, we’re happy to say that we now have a PayPal store open that mirrors the campaign’s tiers!”
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Shows Off The Space Stone In The Latest Gameplay Trailer - April 30, 2017
- Injustice 2 Is Rated T Despite The ESRB’s Summary Of The Game - April 30, 2017
- Love Shoot ‘Em Up Style Games But Suck At Them? Next Jump Is Here To Save You - April 30, 2017
- The White Supremacist Group On Steam Is In Clear Violation Of Community Guidelines, But Is Still Open - April 28, 2017
- Bethesda Teases Their E3 Reveals - April 28, 2017