Last night was the world premiere of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie and Marvel covered the red carpet, talking with the cast and crew. We’ve got the interviews with Zoe Saladana who plays Gamora and Karen Gillan who plays Nebula, both characters returning from the first film. With them being the daughters of Thanos, you’d think the two might find some common ground, but Saldana thinks that Gamora is far more centered and calm than her blue-skinned sibling. While Gillian responds to director James Gunn describing Nebula as a 13-year old goth girl.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 opens May 5th.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018