Last night was the world premiere of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie and Marvel covered the red carpet, talking with the cast and crew. We’ve got the interviews with Zoe Saladana who plays Gamora and Karen Gillan who plays Nebula, both characters returning from the first film. With them being the daughters of Thanos, you’d think the two might find some common ground, but Saldana thinks that Gamora is far more centered and calm than her blue-skinned sibling. While Gillian responds to director James Gunn describing Nebula as a 13-year old goth girl.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 opens May 5th.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018