The Surge is an upcoming action RPG from Deck13 that makes the Caterpillar P-5000 look weak by comparison. A lot of the game is set in space with you and your enemies in somewhat mechanized suits, duking it out as you make your way to each objective. The game itself looks pretty awesome and we’re down for the challenge with what appears to be an AI system that learns and adapts as you go. Today we got a brand new sampling of the game with their latest Combat trailer, which shows many of the enemies in full force kicking the crap out of you while you attempt to do the same. There’s a couple of foes in here we do not look forward to meeting as we appear to be playing a sci-fi version of American Gladiators. The Surge comes out on May 16 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Drops Tuesday - August 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Video Explains Hunting And Quests - August 19, 2017
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In ‘Sonic Mania’ - August 19, 2017
- Amazon Has Officially Stopped New Game Discounts - August 19, 2017
- New ‘Star Wars: Legion’ Miniatures Game Being Made By Fantasy Flight - August 18, 2017