The Surge is an upcoming action RPG from Deck13 that makes the Caterpillar P-5000 look weak by comparison. A lot of the game is set in space with you and your enemies in somewhat mechanized suits, duking it out as you make your way to each objective. The game itself looks pretty awesome and we’re down for the challenge with what appears to be an AI system that learns and adapts as you go. Today we got a brand new sampling of the game with their latest Combat trailer, which shows many of the enemies in full force kicking the crap out of you while you attempt to do the same. There’s a couple of foes in here we do not look forward to meeting as we appear to be playing a sci-fi version of American Gladiators. The Surge comes out on May 16 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Receives a New English Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online - May 25, 2018
- Dark Souls Remastered Releases a New Enhancements Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Trailer for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Switch - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch - May 25, 2018