The Surge is an upcoming action RPG from Deck13 that makes the Caterpillar P-5000 look weak by comparison. A lot of the game is set in space with you and your enemies in somewhat mechanized suits, duking it out as you make your way to each objective. The game itself looks pretty awesome and we’re down for the challenge with what appears to be an AI system that learns and adapts as you go. Today we got a brand new sampling of the game with their latest Combat trailer, which shows many of the enemies in full force kicking the crap out of you while you attempt to do the same. There’s a couple of foes in here we do not look forward to meeting as we appear to be playing a sci-fi version of American Gladiators. The Surge comes out on May 16 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Nintendo Going To Be Somewhat Low-Key At E3 Again - April 30, 2017
- ‘Warspear Online’ Getting Some Changes With New 6.5 Update - April 30, 2017
- Deadbeat Punches Their Ticket To E3 After Winning The ‘Splatoon’ U.S. Inkling Open - April 30, 2017
- We’re Getting A New ‘Shaq Fu’ Game For The Switch And We Can’t Understand Why - April 29, 2017
- The Kirby 25th Anniversary Stuff In Tokyo Is Too Adorkable To Ignore - April 29, 2017