So when it comes to The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, there’s been two primary speedrun challenges: beating the game as quickly as possible after you just wake up, and beating the game after getting everything you possibly can at 100% complete. The current record for the first was set a couple days ago at 41 minutes, but the other just got a new record that will be quite the challenge to overcome.
French Twitch player Xalikah just beat the 100% challenge, which he streamed live and split into two parts on his channel. According to Polygon, he beat the game in 49 hours. Just to give you an idea of what a 100% completion entails, IGN put together a checklist for players who aim to accomplish this feat before facing off with Ganon. The Compendium photos and collecting Korok seeds are enough to make us say “screw that!” But all of these things are achievable if you put in the time and the work. You can watch the second half of the run below, it is actually quite impressive to skip to points and see how quickly he pulls off some of the biggest challenges.
- Getting In Some Early Access Action With ‘Brawlout’ - April 26, 2017
- Team Liquid & Twitch Renew Their Long-Term Broadcasting Partnership - April 26, 2017
- New ‘Quake Champions’ Arena Will Make You Giddy And Freaked Out At The Same Time - April 26, 2017
- Nintendo & McDonald’s Pair Up Again For New Happy Meal Toys - April 26, 2017
- Sega Shows Off A Classic Sonic Level As Part Of ‘Sonic Forces’ - April 25, 2017