Alien: Covenant, the new prequel to the Alien franchise coming to cinemas next month, will feature a brand new take on the classic Xenomorph aliens, revealed in photos to Empire Online.
Apparently inspired by Ridley Scott‘s love of nature documentaries, especially on ‘living nightmare’ animals. Screenwriter John Logan says,
“Some of those nature videos are so stomach-churning that they don’t pay me enough to watch them. But Ridley will see something to do with insects swarming, for example, which eventually finds its way into a movie. Usually there’s some sort of grotesqueness we find interesting.”
The fleshy, human-like Neomorph, as it will be known as, will terrorise the colonists as they stumble upon the seemingly paradise like planet on the far side of the galaxy. Instead, they’ll find this new beastie as well as the classic horror creatures, and the last survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition, the android David (Michael Fassbender).
- Can There Be Any Doubt That Magneto Is Joining Hydra Now? - April 24, 2017
- Will A Lesbian Wedding Move The Needle? Tana Ford On Silk And Duck Amuck At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- How To Do Secret Empire Without Offending Everyone - April 23, 2017
- Marvel Legacy One Shot Looks Suspiciously Old School - April 22, 2017
- Emma Frost & Polaris Returning in X-Men Blue - April 22, 2017