Alien: Covenant, the new prequel to the Alien franchise coming to cinemas next month, will feature a brand new take on the classic Xenomorph aliens, revealed in photos to Empire Online.
Apparently inspired by Ridley Scott‘s love of nature documentaries, especially on ‘living nightmare’ animals. Screenwriter John Logan says,
“Some of those nature videos are so stomach-churning that they don’t pay me enough to watch them. But Ridley will see something to do with insects swarming, for example, which eventually finds its way into a movie. Usually there’s some sort of grotesqueness we find interesting.”
The fleshy, human-like Neomorph, as it will be known as, will terrorise the colonists as they stumble upon the seemingly paradise like planet on the far side of the galaxy. Instead, they’ll find this new beastie as well as the classic horror creatures, and the last survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition, the android David (Michael Fassbender).
- Image Announces ‘Luther Strode: The Complete Series’ Hardcover Coming In October - August 15, 2017
- Gay Angels In NBC Drama ‘Midnight, Texas’ Cause Uproar Among Right-Wing Pundits - August 15, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 Review: Vampires, Dragons, And Harpies, Oh My! - August 14, 2017
- Dark Nights: Metal #1 Review: Rocking The DCU With Extreme Awesomeness - August 14, 2017
- Redlands #1 Review: The End Is The Beginning For Modern Horror Series - August 13, 2017