Alien: Covenant, the new prequel to the Alien franchise coming to cinemas next month, will feature a brand new take on the classic Xenomorph aliens, revealed in photos to Empire Online.
Apparently inspired by Ridley Scott‘s love of nature documentaries, especially on ‘living nightmare’ animals. Screenwriter John Logan says,
“Some of those nature videos are so stomach-churning that they don’t pay me enough to watch them. But Ridley will see something to do with insects swarming, for example, which eventually finds its way into a movie. Usually there’s some sort of grotesqueness we find interesting.”
The fleshy, human-like Neomorph, as it will be known as, will terrorise the colonists as they stumble upon the seemingly paradise like planet on the far side of the galaxy. Instead, they’ll find this new beastie as well as the classic horror creatures, and the last survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition, the android David (Michael Fassbender).
- Batman #33 Review: The Bat-Family Look Like Just That…A Family! Wonderful! - October 18, 2017
- Generation X #7 Review: With A Change Of Focus, The Series Is Really Improving - October 18, 2017
- Big Bang Theory Hints At Another Hero In The Upcoming Justice League Film - October 18, 2017
- Champions #16 Cover May Reveal More About The Future Of The Team Than Intended - October 17, 2017
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter - October 17, 2017