Alien: Covenant, the new prequel to the Alien franchise coming to cinemas next month, will feature a brand new take on the classic Xenomorph aliens, revealed in photos to Empire Online.
Apparently inspired by Ridley Scott‘s love of nature documentaries, especially on ‘living nightmare’ animals. Screenwriter John Logan says,
“Some of those nature videos are so stomach-churning that they don’t pay me enough to watch them. But Ridley will see something to do with insects swarming, for example, which eventually finds its way into a movie. Usually there’s some sort of grotesqueness we find interesting.”
The fleshy, human-like Neomorph, as it will be known as, will terrorise the colonists as they stumble upon the seemingly paradise like planet on the far side of the galaxy. Instead, they’ll find this new beastie as well as the classic horror creatures, and the last survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition, the android David (Michael Fassbender).
- Judas #1 Review: A Gorgeous New Book that is Mysterious and Intriguing - December 11, 2017
- Loki to be Pansexual and Gender Fluid in New Series of Marvel Anti-Hero Books in 2019 - December 11, 2017
- Star Trek: Discovery Absolutely Earns Its Place in the Star Trek Continuity - December 11, 2017
- Things to Do in Malmö, Sweden This January if You Like Comics - December 11, 2017
- The Wicked + the Divine Christmas Annual #1 Review: Oh Hot Damn, Spicy Christmas! - December 11, 2017