Dragon Quest Heroes II will be coming out this Tuesday, and we’ve been very patient to see details come out. But now, Square Enix has finally released the last piece of the puzzle we’ve been waiting to see, and that’s all 15 playable heroes. Slowly over the past couple months, we’ve been seeing trailers for most of the heroes shown above, two at a time to be precise so you can see their personalities as they interact with each other. But today we get the last three on the list: Alena, Kiryl, and Torneko. Gotta be honest here, I kinda wanna play as Torneko for my entire life. If only I had a trumpet that summoned man-bull warriors to fight for me. Overall, it adds a lot more excitement and some unexpected surprises to the game as we patiently wait for Tuesday to come. Enjoy the trailer below!
- Nintendo Going To Be Somewhat Low-Key At E3 Again - April 30, 2017
- ‘Warspear Online’ Getting Some Changes With New 6.5 Update - April 30, 2017
- Deadbeat Punches Their Ticket To E3 After Winning The ‘Splatoon’ U.S. Inkling Open - April 30, 2017
- We’re Getting A New ‘Shaq Fu’ Game For The Switch And We Can’t Understand Why - April 29, 2017
- The Kirby 25th Anniversary Stuff In Tokyo Is Too Adorkable To Ignore - April 29, 2017