Dragon Quest Heroes II will be coming out this Tuesday, and we’ve been very patient to see details come out. But now, Square Enix has finally released the last piece of the puzzle we’ve been waiting to see, and that’s all 15 playable heroes. Slowly over the past couple months, we’ve been seeing trailers for most of the heroes shown above, two at a time to be precise so you can see their personalities as they interact with each other. But today we get the last three on the list: Alena, Kiryl, and Torneko. Gotta be honest here, I kinda wanna play as Torneko for my entire life. If only I had a trumpet that summoned man-bull warriors to fight for me. Overall, it adds a lot more excitement and some unexpected surprises to the game as we patiently wait for Tuesday to come. Enjoy the trailer below!
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018