Dragon Quest Heroes II will be coming out this Tuesday, and we’ve been very patient to see details come out. But now, Square Enix has finally released the last piece of the puzzle we’ve been waiting to see, and that’s all 15 playable heroes. Slowly over the past couple months, we’ve been seeing trailers for most of the heroes shown above, two at a time to be precise so you can see their personalities as they interact with each other. But today we get the last three on the list: Alena, Kiryl, and Torneko. Gotta be honest here, I kinda wanna play as Torneko for my entire life. If only I had a trumpet that summoned man-bull warriors to fight for me. Overall, it adds a lot more excitement and some unexpected surprises to the game as we patiently wait for Tuesday to come. Enjoy the trailer below!
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 20-26, 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch - March 19, 2018
- Twitch Celebrates Mr. Rogers’s 90th Birthday with a Marathon - March 19, 2018
- Tower of Time Will Finally Leave Early Access This April - March 19, 2018
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live - March 19, 2018