Dragon Quest Heroes II will be coming out this Tuesday, and we’ve been very patient to see details come out. But now, Square Enix has finally released the last piece of the puzzle we’ve been waiting to see, and that’s all 15 playable heroes. Slowly over the past couple months, we’ve been seeing trailers for most of the heroes shown above, two at a time to be precise so you can see their personalities as they interact with each other. But today we get the last three on the list: Alena, Kiryl, and Torneko. Gotta be honest here, I kinda wanna play as Torneko for my entire life. If only I had a trumpet that summoned man-bull warriors to fight for me. Overall, it adds a lot more excitement and some unexpected surprises to the game as we patiently wait for Tuesday to come. Enjoy the trailer below!
- Pre-Painted Companion Fun as We Review WizKids’ Wardlings - June 23, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Voice Actor Leaks Another Villain - June 23, 2018
- Sega Reveals Team Rose to Join the Fray in Team Sonic Racing - June 23, 2018
- Capcom Shows Off More of Cody for Street Fighter V - June 23, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment Reveals Life Is Strange 2 Teaser Trailer - June 22, 2018