Dragon Quest Heroes II will be coming out this Tuesday, and we’ve been very patient to see details come out. But now, Square Enix has finally released the last piece of the puzzle we’ve been waiting to see, and that’s all 15 playable heroes. Slowly over the past couple months, we’ve been seeing trailers for most of the heroes shown above, two at a time to be precise so you can see their personalities as they interact with each other. But today we get the last three on the list: Alena, Kiryl, and Torneko. Gotta be honest here, I kinda wanna play as Torneko for my entire life. If only I had a trumpet that summoned man-bull warriors to fight for me. Overall, it adds a lot more excitement and some unexpected surprises to the game as we patiently wait for Tuesday to come. Enjoy the trailer below!
- A New Japanese ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Commercial Shows Off Much More - October 20, 2017
- Bungie Stops ‘Destiny 2’ Trials Of The Nine For The Next Two Weeks - October 20, 2017
- Twitch Has An Impressive Audience Share, According To New Report - October 19, 2017
- Visual Novel Maker Will Be Coming To Steam In November - October 19, 2017
- Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon To Be The Last 2DS/3DS Pokémon Games - October 19, 2017