Dragon Quest Heroes II will be coming out this Tuesday, and we’ve been very patient to see details come out. But now, Square Enix has finally released the last piece of the puzzle we’ve been waiting to see, and that’s all 15 playable heroes. Slowly over the past couple months, we’ve been seeing trailers for most of the heroes shown above, two at a time to be precise so you can see their personalities as they interact with each other. But today we get the last three on the list: Alena, Kiryl, and Torneko. Gotta be honest here, I kinda wanna play as Torneko for my entire life. If only I had a trumpet that summoned man-bull warriors to fight for me. Overall, it adds a lot more excitement and some unexpected surprises to the game as we patiently wait for Tuesday to come. Enjoy the trailer below!
- ‘Rocket League’ Price Will Stay The Same On Nintendo Switch - June 26, 2017
- Actual Splatoon 2 Gear Will Soon Be Available At Gamestop - June 25, 2017
- Open IV Is Back With An Update After Chatting With Take-Two & Rockstar - June 25, 2017
- Reliving The Haunting Melodies Of ‘Dear Esther’ On Vinyl - June 25, 2017
- Trunks Added To The Roster Of ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ - June 25, 2017