The Marvel meeting at the Diamond Summit in Chicago just broke. Press and phones were banned from the presentation to comic book retailers, so we are piecing things together like crystals of a cosmic cube, trying to work out what went down.
Well, we are told that to promote Secret Empire, retailers will receive a number of Cosmic Cubes as promotional items to hand out, so people can use them to try and change the current reality back to something else if they wish. Just like the Allies did back in 1945…
They also showed off the previously announced lenticular backing boards that switch from SHIELD to Hydra.
You can Facebook Messenger m.mespiderman or Twitter dm@spideman to talk with Spider-Man about Secret Empire. There’s no way that can go wrong, right?
- From Fishboy To The Invisibles – John Stokes Talks About A Life in Comics At Gosh Next Friday - September 26, 2017
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017