The Marvel meeting at the Diamond Summit in Chicago just broke. Press and phones were banned from the presentation to comic book retailers, so we are piecing things together like crystals of a cosmic cube, trying to work out what went down.
Well, we are told that to promote Secret Empire, retailers will receive a number of Cosmic Cubes as promotional items to hand out, so people can use them to try and change the current reality back to something else if they wish. Just like the Allies did back in 1945…
They also showed off the previously announced lenticular backing boards that switch from SHIELD to Hydra.
You can Facebook Messenger m.mespiderman or Twitter dm@spideman to talk with Spider-Man about Secret Empire. There’s no way that can go wrong, right?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017