The Marvel meeting at the Diamond Summit in Chicago just broke. Press and phones were banned from the presentation to comic book retailers, so we are piecing things together like crystals of a cosmic cube, trying to work out what went down.
Well, we are told that to promote Secret Empire, retailers will receive a number of Cosmic Cubes as promotional items to hand out, so people can use them to try and change the current reality back to something else if they wish. Just like the Allies did back in 1945…
They also showed off the previously announced lenticular backing boards that switch from SHIELD to Hydra.
You can Facebook Messenger m.mespiderman or Twitter dm@spideman to talk with Spider-Man about Secret Empire. There’s no way that can go wrong, right?
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018