Farpoint, a PSVR exclusive shooter, got a story trailer yesterday, which shows off some of the game’s main plot points which had been a bit of a mystery until now.
“On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Separated from your colleagues, you must use holographic logs scattered throughout the landscape to reunite with the scientists and escape the planet.”
It seems alright, but honestly, I don’t think the story is going to be the sellingpoint for Farpoint. If it were, we’d have seen more of it by now.
The new trailer is below. Farpoint is currently slated for a May 16 for PlayStation VR.
- Be Careful What You Write In The Death Note - July 22, 2017
- Get Ready For Retro Arcade Action With Twitch’s ‘Starcade’ Marathon - July 21, 2017
- Steven Universe: Save The Light Unveiled New Characters In Their Gameplay Trailer - July 21, 2017
- Destiny And Halo Writer Jon Goff Joins Crackdown 3 - July 21, 2017
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’s Story Mode Is A Travesty - July 21, 2017