Farpoint, a PSVR exclusive shooter, got a story trailer yesterday, which shows off some of the game’s main plot points which had been a bit of a mystery until now.
“On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Separated from your colleagues, you must use holographic logs scattered throughout the landscape to reunite with the scientists and escape the planet.”
It seems alright, but honestly, I don’t think the story is going to be the sellingpoint for Farpoint. If it were, we’d have seen more of it by now.
The new trailer is below. Farpoint is currently slated for a May 16 for PlayStation VR.
- Should Games be Held Accountable for their Moral Implications? - April 20, 2018
- How Fortnite Eclipsed PUBG as the Biggest Gaming Phenomenon - April 19, 2018
- Realtalk: Where’s Our God of War Review? - April 19, 2018
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure - April 19, 2018
- The CWL Pro League Stage One Finals Start Tomorrow - April 19, 2018