Farpoint, a PSVR exclusive shooter, got a story trailer yesterday, which shows off some of the game’s main plot points which had been a bit of a mystery until now.
“On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Separated from your colleagues, you must use holographic logs scattered throughout the landscape to reunite with the scientists and escape the planet.”
It seems alright, but honestly, I don’t think the story is going to be the sellingpoint for Farpoint. If it were, we’d have seen more of it by now.
The new trailer is below. Farpoint is currently slated for a May 16 for PlayStation VR.
- Telltale Games’ Guardians Of The Galaxy Episode 2 Gets A Release Date - May 27, 2017
- LEGO Worlds Now Has A Sandbox Creator Mode - May 27, 2017
- Don’t Get Too Hyped For Kingdom Hearts 3 or The FFVII Remake, They Won’t Be Here For A While - May 27, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Has Given Gwent Closed Beta Testers A Free Copy Of The Witcher 2 - May 27, 2017
- BBC’s Top Gear Finally Gets A Mobile Game - May 24, 2017