Farpoint, a PSVR exclusive shooter, got a story trailer yesterday, which shows off some of the game’s main plot points which had been a bit of a mystery until now.
“On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Separated from your colleagues, you must use holographic logs scattered throughout the landscape to reunite with the scientists and escape the planet.”
It seems alright, but honestly, I don’t think the story is going to be the sellingpoint for Farpoint. If it were, we’d have seen more of it by now.
The new trailer is below. Farpoint is currently slated for a May 16 for PlayStation VR.
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017