Farpoint, a PSVR exclusive shooter, got a story trailer yesterday, which shows off some of the game’s main plot points which had been a bit of a mystery until now.
“On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Separated from your colleagues, you must use holographic logs scattered throughout the landscape to reunite with the scientists and escape the planet.”
It seems alright, but honestly, I don’t think the story is going to be the sellingpoint for Farpoint. If it were, we’d have seen more of it by now.
The new trailer is below. Farpoint is currently slated for a May 16 for PlayStation VR.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018