Written by TOM KING • Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI • Variant cover by TIM SALE
“AFTERMATH”! In the wake of Bane’s attack, Batman must face the destruction left behind and follow through on his promises to Gotham Girl and Catwoman by making the most crushing sacrifices yet.
On sale MAY 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Well, it’s all change and… say do you remember that Swamp Thing story with Mitch Gerads that was jettisoned to make way for an extended Catwoman story?
Written by TOM KING
Art and cover by MITCH GERADS
Variant cover by TIM SALE
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“STREETS AND SWAMPS”! Swamp Thing comes to Gotham City with a mysterious request for Batman—but these longtime allies will have to make up for lost time and work together in order to confront a growing threat that only they can stop!
On sale JANUARY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Looks like Mitch has finished it and it’s making a comeback in May.
- All Coffee Might As Well Be Decaf To Kryptonians – Action Comics #982 - June 28, 2017
- How Imperious Are Today’s Secret Empire Crossovers? Secret Empire #5, Occupy Avengers #8, Amazing Spider-Man #29, Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1 - June 28, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017