Written by TOM KING • Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI • Variant cover by TIM SALE
“AFTERMATH”! In the wake of Bane’s attack, Batman must face the destruction left behind and follow through on his promises to Gotham Girl and Catwoman by making the most crushing sacrifices yet.
On sale MAY 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Well, it’s all change and… say do you remember that Swamp Thing story with Mitch Gerads that was jettisoned to make way for an extended Catwoman story?
Written by TOM KING
Art and cover by MITCH GERADS
Variant cover by TIM SALE
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“STREETS AND SWAMPS”! Swamp Thing comes to Gotham City with a mysterious request for Batman—but these longtime allies will have to make up for lost time and work together in order to confront a growing threat that only they can stop!
On sale JANUARY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Looks like Mitch has finished it and it’s making a comeback in May.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017