Written by TOM KING • Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI • Variant cover by TIM SALE
“AFTERMATH”! In the wake of Bane’s attack, Batman must face the destruction left behind and follow through on his promises to Gotham Girl and Catwoman by making the most crushing sacrifices yet.
On sale MAY 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Well, it’s all change and… say do you remember that Swamp Thing story with Mitch Gerads that was jettisoned to make way for an extended Catwoman story?
Written by TOM KING
Art and cover by MITCH GERADS
Variant cover by TIM SALE
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“STREETS AND SWAMPS”! Swamp Thing comes to Gotham City with a mysterious request for Batman—but these longtime allies will have to make up for lost time and work together in order to confront a growing threat that only they can stop!
On sale JANUARY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Looks like Mitch has finished it and it’s making a comeback in May.
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018