Written by TOM KING • Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI • Variant cover by TIM SALE
“AFTERMATH”! In the wake of Bane’s attack, Batman must face the destruction left behind and follow through on his promises to Gotham Girl and Catwoman by making the most crushing sacrifices yet.
On sale MAY 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Well, it’s all change and… say do you remember that Swamp Thing story with Mitch Gerads that was jettisoned to make way for an extended Catwoman story?
Written by TOM KING
Art and cover by MITCH GERADS
Variant cover by TIM SALE
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“STREETS AND SWAMPS”! Swamp Thing comes to Gotham City with a mysterious request for Batman—but these longtime allies will have to make up for lost time and work together in order to confront a growing threat that only they can stop!
On sale JANUARY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Looks like Mitch has finished it and it’s making a comeback in May.
- The Hunt for the Signing Tickets at Anime Central 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Amazon to Announce Something Epic for ComiXology - May 21, 2018
- Bloke’s Progress from Hunt Emerson and The Pen Is Mightier from Martin Rowson from Knockabout Press - May 21, 2018
- After Deadpool 2, Rob Liefeld and Jim Lee Riff on the No-Feet Drawing Trope - May 21, 2018
- Antarctic Press Held Meeting Yesterday About Future of the Publisher - May 21, 2018