Executive producer Marc Guggenheim welcomed a new member of the Arrow art department, Trevor Hanowski, by showing off a piece that Trevor put together. This isn’t an official promo piece, but it’s really well done. The balance of the piece is strong, funneling the viewers eyes down towards the logo. Seeing the original team arrow on the top right, then Thea who was added later is nice symbolism but also having Thea there balances a piece where the majority of the characters are looking off to the right, her looking to the left balances that. My only knock is the sun on the top left is a bit too bright. I like seeing Ragman in the piece… hope he comes back.
Arrow returns April 26th to the CW.
- Supergirl Season 3: 14 Photos From the ‘Darkside of the Moon’ - May 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: Buzz Building Over 2 New Characters - May 22, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside The Suit Trade Paperback from Dennis Calero - May 22, 2018
- Syfy Releases Video to Hype Krypton’s Second Season Renewal - May 22, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: How to Defeat The Thinker Without Him Knowing - May 22, 2018