Executive producer Marc Guggenheim welcomed a new member of the Arrow art department, Trevor Hanowski, by showing off a piece that Trevor put together. This isn’t an official promo piece, but it’s really well done. The balance of the piece is strong, funneling the viewers eyes down towards the logo. Seeing the original team arrow on the top right, then Thea who was added later is nice symbolism but also having Thea there balances a piece where the majority of the characters are looking off to the right, her looking to the left balances that. My only knock is the sun on the top left is a bit too bright. I like seeing Ragman in the piece… hope he comes back.
Arrow returns April 26th to the CW.
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018
- NFL Draft 2018: Trade Near the Top as Jets and Colts Swap Picks - March 18, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: 7 New Images Fuel the Ava Speculation - March 18, 2018