Executive producer Marc Guggenheim welcomed a new member of the Arrow art department, Trevor Hanowski, by showing off a piece that Trevor put together. This isn’t an official promo piece, but it’s really well done. The balance of the piece is strong, funneling the viewers eyes down towards the logo. Seeing the original team arrow on the top right, then Thea who was added later is nice symbolism but also having Thea there balances a piece where the majority of the characters are looking off to the right, her looking to the left balances that. My only knock is the sun on the top left is a bit too bright. I like seeing Ragman in the piece… hope he comes back.
Arrow returns April 26th to the CW.
- Brooklyn Decker Wants To Get Into Cam Newton’s Clothes - May 22, 2017
- Making Wonder Woman’s Shield - May 22, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s Masked Men And Pulp Heroes Comics Shipping August 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Here Comes Hellboy Hell Water – Cinnamon Whiskey That Packs A Punch - May 22, 2017
- Tina Guo Releases New Wonder Woman Theme Video - May 22, 2017