Executive producer Marc Guggenheim welcomed a new member of the Arrow art department, Trevor Hanowski, by showing off a piece that Trevor put together. This isn’t an official promo piece, but it’s really well done. The balance of the piece is strong, funneling the viewers eyes down towards the logo. Seeing the original team arrow on the top right, then Thea who was added later is nice symbolism but also having Thea there balances a piece where the majority of the characters are looking off to the right, her looking to the left balances that. My only knock is the sun on the top left is a bit too bright. I like seeing Ragman in the piece… hope he comes back.
Arrow returns April 26th to the CW.
- Supergirl Vs Snapper Car In Ace Reporter – Live Blog - April 24, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool NFL Mock Draft Part 1 (Picks 1 – 10) - April 24, 2017
- Overwatch’s Genji To Join Heroes Of The Storm - April 24, 2017
- Catch Up With The Scarlet Speedster – The Flash Spring Recap - April 24, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Collaborations? - April 24, 2017