Executive producer Marc Guggenheim welcomed a new member of the Arrow art department, Trevor Hanowski, by showing off a piece that Trevor put together. This isn’t an official promo piece, but it’s really well done. The balance of the piece is strong, funneling the viewers eyes down towards the logo. Seeing the original team arrow on the top right, then Thea who was added later is nice symbolism but also having Thea there balances a piece where the majority of the characters are looking off to the right, her looking to the left balances that. My only knock is the sun on the top left is a bit too bright. I like seeing Ragman in the piece… hope he comes back.
Arrow returns April 26th to the CW.
- A Quick And Easy Way To Dive Into The Pathfinder RPG - October 17, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 2 Recap: Triggers - October 17, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3: The Titanic Reunion Of Billy Zane And Victor Garber - October 17, 2017
- Free On Bleeding Cool: Read Pathfinder #1 And Check Out New Humble Bundle - October 17, 2017
- Fans Decide How Spider-Man: Homecoming Should Have Ended - October 17, 2017