The general response to the HYDRA / Framework story has been extremely positive since Agents of SHIELD returned a few weeks back. It seems like the word is getting around as their ratings climbed last night along with it’s lead in, Imagine Mary. The new comedy starring Jenna Elfman went up 13%, while AoS climbed 14% (o.8/3). This was the Marvel series’ best ratings since the winter return on January 10th.
Agents of SHIELD is still on the bubble, though it’s expected that the ABC series will be back for a fourth season, possibly delayed with the 8-episode Inhumans debuting in September. They may end up working it like they did with Agent Carter, except instead of being in the middle of the SHIELD season, it would precede it. A few more up ticks in the ratings can only help the series chances.
- Supergirl Vs Snapper Car In Ace Reporter – Live Blog - April 24, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool NFL Mock Draft Part 1 (Picks 1 – 10) - April 24, 2017
- Overwatch’s Genji To Join Heroes Of The Storm - April 24, 2017
- Catch Up With The Scarlet Speedster – The Flash Spring Recap - April 24, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Collaborations? - April 24, 2017