The general response to the HYDRA / Framework story has been extremely positive since Agents of SHIELD returned a few weeks back. It seems like the word is getting around as their ratings climbed last night along with it’s lead in, Imagine Mary. The new comedy starring Jenna Elfman went up 13%, while AoS climbed 14% (o.8/3). This was the Marvel series’ best ratings since the winter return on January 10th.
Agents of SHIELD is still on the bubble, though it’s expected that the ABC series will be back for a fourth season, possibly delayed with the 8-episode Inhumans debuting in September. They may end up working it like they did with Agent Carter, except instead of being in the middle of the SHIELD season, it would precede it. A few more up ticks in the ratings can only help the series chances.
- Marvel’s Inhumans Sneak Peek: Karnak In Action - October 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4, Episode 5 Recap: A Dark Knight – The Blade’s Path - October 20, 2017
- It’s Flash Vs. Flash As DC Versus Pits Barry Allen Against Wally West - October 20, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: We’re Assured John Diggle Had A Life Before The Military - October 20, 2017
- The Perfect Early Holiday Gift Idea For Classic Game Lovers: The Art Of Atari - October 20, 2017