The general response to the HYDRA / Framework story has been extremely positive since Agents of SHIELD returned a few weeks back. It seems like the word is getting around as their ratings climbed last night along with it’s lead in, Imagine Mary. The new comedy starring Jenna Elfman went up 13%, while AoS climbed 14% (o.8/3). This was the Marvel series’ best ratings since the winter return on January 10th.
Agents of SHIELD is still on the bubble, though it’s expected that the ABC series will be back for a fourth season, possibly delayed with the 8-episode Inhumans debuting in September. They may end up working it like they did with Agent Carter, except instead of being in the middle of the SHIELD season, it would precede it. A few more up ticks in the ratings can only help the series chances.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Season Finale Synopsis Released - March 22, 2018
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018