I’m just going to leave this one here for you, with very, very little commentary. Game Informer unearthed a video of Mass Effect‘s Commander Shepard, as a zombie, dancing to Michael Jackson‘s “Thriller.” Looks like being undead is the only cure to Shepard’s horrible dancing.
Without further ado, I give you “Mass Effect – Zombie Shepard Resurrected” by l2dusk.
Found on Game Informer.
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018