You can choose to blend your DNA with one of five different creatures including Cthulhu Carl, Ronald the Rock, Ian Insectoid, Toni the Oni, or Gorzilla (a.k.a., “Todd” – who doesn’t like labels) and start wreaking havoc across town. Naturally, all of those generic monsters are happily copyright free.
The game has a single-player campaign that allows you to wreak havoc across 9 separate cities. You can also use online co-op or PVP to absolutely destroy the world, with friends.
- Tear down entire cities building by building and stomp your way around town.
- Challenge or join your friends in multiplayer destruction.
- Obliterate cities in single-player mode.
- Choose your monster: Cthulhu Carl, Ronald the Rock, Ian Insectoid, Toni the Oni or Gorzilla (a.k.a. “Todd”).
- Climb buildings, throw objects, and monster-punch things!
- Wreck everything in sight, earn a high score, and climb tall buildings (along with the leaderboards).
Mighty Monster Mayhem will be available on Steam VR/HTC Vive on Thursday, April 20 for $8.99 – 40% off the game’s retail price. The sale will end a week after launch (April 27). The official teaser is below.
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018