Danny O’Dwyer has slowly been putting together video game documentaries through his YouTube channel Noclip. His most recent effort explores the awesome action platformer Spelunky.
The game itself is really awesome and should have gotten way more attention than it did at the time. Which makes it the perfect subject for a documentary looking at the game’s development, influences, and all the intricate details that went into make it a reality. You can check out the hour-long documentary below, and if you feel included to help O’Dwyer make more, you can help him at his Pateron.
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Drops Tuesday - August 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Video Explains Hunting And Quests - August 19, 2017
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In ‘Sonic Mania’ - August 19, 2017
- Amazon Has Officially Stopped New Game Discounts - August 19, 2017
- New ‘Star Wars: Legion’ Miniatures Game Being Made By Fantasy Flight - August 18, 2017