Danny O’Dwyer has slowly been putting together video game documentaries through his YouTube channel Noclip. His most recent effort explores the awesome action platformer Spelunky.
The game itself is really awesome and should have gotten way more attention than it did at the time. Which makes it the perfect subject for a documentary looking at the game’s development, influences, and all the intricate details that went into make it a reality. You can check out the hour-long documentary below, and if you feel included to help O’Dwyer make more, you can help him at his Pateron.
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018