Danny O’Dwyer has slowly been putting together video game documentaries through his YouTube channel Noclip. His most recent effort explores the awesome action platformer Spelunky.
The game itself is really awesome and should have gotten way more attention than it did at the time. Which makes it the perfect subject for a documentary looking at the game’s development, influences, and all the intricate details that went into make it a reality. You can check out the hour-long documentary below, and if you feel included to help O’Dwyer make more, you can help him at his Pateron.
- Bungie Stops ‘Destiny 2’ Trials Of The Nine For The Next Two Weeks - October 20, 2017
- Twitch Has An Impressive Audience Share, According To New Report - October 19, 2017
- Visual Novel Maker Will Be Coming To Steam In November - October 19, 2017
- Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon To Be The Last 2DS/3DS Pokémon Games - October 19, 2017
- Niantic Finally Reveal Their Halloween Event For ‘Pokémon GO’ - October 19, 2017