Danny O’Dwyer has slowly been putting together video game documentaries through his YouTube channel Noclip. His most recent effort explores the awesome action platformer Spelunky.
The game itself is really awesome and should have gotten way more attention than it did at the time. Which makes it the perfect subject for a documentary looking at the game’s development, influences, and all the intricate details that went into make it a reality. You can check out the hour-long documentary below, and if you feel included to help O’Dwyer make more, you can help him at his Pateron.
- Check Out 15 Minutes Of Episode Prompto From ‘Final Fantasy XV’ - June 26, 2017
- We May Be Getting Doomfist In ‘Overwatch’ Sooner Than Later - June 26, 2017
- Is ‘Forza 7’ In 4K Update Really Worth The 100GB Loss? - June 26, 2017
- Nintendo Finally Releases Details On The Super NES Classic Edition - June 26, 2017
- SEGA Finally Announced The ‘Sonic Mania’ Vinyl Album In America - June 26, 2017