Danny O’Dwyer has slowly been putting together video game documentaries through his YouTube channel Noclip. His most recent effort explores the awesome action platformer Spelunky.
The game itself is really awesome and should have gotten way more attention than it did at the time. Which makes it the perfect subject for a documentary looking at the game’s development, influences, and all the intricate details that went into make it a reality. You can check out the hour-long documentary below, and if you feel included to help O’Dwyer make more, you can help him at his Pateron.
- Razer Shows a Few New Awesome Items Coming in 2018 at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Getting a Look at Logitech’s Latest Gaming Keyboard at E3 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Astro Gaming Celebrates a Decade with the X-Edition at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Shooting Like Crazy with PDP’s New MARS Arcade Guns at E3 - June 18, 2018
- We Get a Preview of GreedFall, But We’re Not Sure What the Game Is Trying to Do - June 18, 2018