Just announced at Star Wars Celebration Orlando at the Hasbro panel, the 3 3/4 super-articulated Vintage Collection figures will finally be returning to store shelves everywhere in 2018. There was a panel shown of Rey on a vintage card, and they have announced a fan vote for the first figure, details on that coming shortly.
This story is still developing, check back for updates.
- Funko Unveils Second Series Of ‘DC Bombshells’ Pop! Vinyl Figures - September 21, 2017
- The Walking Dead’s Negan Is Coming To Walgreens, Chilling Smirk And All - September 21, 2017
- Nickelodeon Favorites Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, And Rocko Get Funko Pops! - September 20, 2017
- TMNT Gets New Monster Mash Up Figures In Time For Halloween - September 20, 2017
- My Little Pony: The Movie Gets New Song From Sia, And A Video - September 19, 2017