Jeremy Konrad is on the ground at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, and just happened to be leaving the Last Jedi panel when Disney/Lucasfilm merch was being broken out. He says:
Hot off the presses at Celebration are the first available merch for The Last Jedi. Benefitting Force For Change, these are available on the show floor and Disney parks right now. What are you waiting for??? Go now!!!
So far we’ve got photos of the shirt featuring Poe, Finn, Rey, and BB-8
What’s even more interesting than the shirt is the Rebel Alliance pin which notes that it benefits the Force for Change effort. A combined charitable effort by Disney and Lucas which is allied with UNICEF. The Force for Change website expresses their vision through a quote from George Lucas himself:
Heroes come in all sizes, and you don’t have to be a giant hero. You can be a very small hero. It’s just as important to understand that accepting self-responsibility for the things you do, … [like] caring about other people–these are heroic acts. Everybody has the choice of being a hero or not being a hero every day of their lives. You don’t have to get into a giant laser-sword fight and blow up three spaceships to become a hero.
- Rampage Composer Andrew Lockington on Scoring Monsters and The Rock - April 16, 2018
- Rampage Review: Identity Crisis Derails The Rock’s Fun - April 13, 2018
- First-Look Trailer: The Con Is On, with Uma Thurman and Tim Roth - April 13, 2018
- The Miracle Season Review: Teetering Into Melodrama but Saved with Heart - April 6, 2018
- Blockers Review: A Teen Coming of Age Film That’s Better than the Sum of its Parts - April 6, 2018