Jeremy Konrad is on the ground at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, and just happened to be leaving the Last Jedi panel when Disney/Lucasfilm merch was being broken out. He says:
Hot off the presses at Celebration are the first available merch for The Last Jedi. Benefitting Force For Change, these are available on the show floor and Disney parks right now. What are you waiting for??? Go now!!!
So far we’ve got photos of the shirt featuring Poe, Finn, Rey, and BB-8
What’s even more interesting than the shirt is the Rebel Alliance pin which notes that it benefits the Force for Change effort. A combined charitable effort by Disney and Lucas which is allied with UNICEF. The Force for Change website expresses their vision through a quote from George Lucas himself:
Heroes come in all sizes, and you don’t have to be a giant hero. You can be a very small hero. It’s just as important to understand that accepting self-responsibility for the things you do, … [like] caring about other people–these are heroic acts. Everybody has the choice of being a hero or not being a hero every day of their lives. You don’t have to get into a giant laser-sword fight and blow up three spaceships to become a hero.
- Silence Of The Lambs Director Jonathan Demme Died At 73 - April 26, 2017
- 20th Century Fox Eyeing Sylvester Stallone For Lead In Starlight Comic To Film Adaptation - April 25, 2017
- Footage Of Marvel’s Black Panther Movie Has The Women Front And Center - April 19, 2017
- Starz’s New Historical Drama The White Princess Is The Prequel For The Tudors - April 17, 2017
- Cosplay Roundup From Star Wars Celebration - April 16, 2017