When drinking and environmental responsibility come together for your pleasure.
On Sunday Disney World’s Epcot released a refillable souvenir wine glass, which can be purchased for $5 at the Weinkeller (Germany pavilion), La Bottega Italiana (Italy pavilion), and Les Vins de France (France pavilion) inside the World Showcase.
Currently you can have it refilled (for a cost) at any of the above pavillions. I have yet to see how much it is to refill, but I’ll be at Epcot on today so I will obviously be buying this. Disney released the glass in a real effort to cut down on plastic use in the park, and in a real effort to make me drink more. Thanks, Disney World.
- Nerd Food: Let It Go With Finders Keepers’ New ‘Frozen’ Egg Surprise - June 25, 2017
- Are Disney Parks Planning A Captain America Shield Toss Attraction? - June 25, 2017
- Mega Makeover In Store For Walt Disney World’s Epcot This Fall - June 24, 2017
- Rare First Appearance Mickey Mouse Animation Art Up For Auction - June 24, 2017
- Lobo/Road Runner Special #1 Review: Can Lobo Get The Best Of The Road Runner? - June 24, 2017