When drinking and environmental responsibility come together for your pleasure.
On Sunday Disney World’s Epcot released a refillable souvenir wine glass, which can be purchased for $5 at the Weinkeller (Germany pavilion), La Bottega Italiana (Italy pavilion), and Les Vins de France (France pavilion) inside the World Showcase.
Currently you can have it refilled (for a cost) at any of the above pavillions. I have yet to see how much it is to refill, but I’ll be at Epcot on today so I will obviously be buying this. Disney released the glass in a real effort to cut down on plastic use in the park, and in a real effort to make me drink more. Thanks, Disney World.
- Glorious Cosplay From All Sorts Of Genres At C2E2 Last Friday - April 29, 2017
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party! - April 29, 2017
- Nerd Food: These Are The Honey Maid Cookies You Are Looking For - April 29, 2017
- Arcade Chaser: Lauren Visits The Stern Pinball Facility - April 28, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Galaxy GoGurt Is A Gooey Delicious Mess - April 28, 2017