When drinking and environmental responsibility come together for your pleasure.
On Sunday Disney World’s Epcot released a refillable souvenir wine glass, which can be purchased for $5 at the Weinkeller (Germany pavilion), La Bottega Italiana (Italy pavilion), and Les Vins de France (France pavilion) inside the World Showcase.
Currently you can have it refilled (for a cost) at any of the above pavillions. I have yet to see how much it is to refill, but I’ll be at Epcot on today so I will obviously be buying this. Disney released the glass in a real effort to cut down on plastic use in the park, and in a real effort to make me drink more. Thanks, Disney World.
- A New Convention Called Fandemic Is Coming To Houston, Texas - August 19, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Julia Rika As Nami From One Piece - August 19, 2017
- Is Disney World No Longer Offering Complimentary Toiletries? - August 19, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Kat And DJ Ranma S As Spike And Rarity From My Little Pony - August 19, 2017
- Wonder Woman Co-Creator William Moulton Marston On Nazis’ Problem With Women - August 19, 2017