When drinking and environmental responsibility come together for your pleasure.
On Sunday Disney World’s Epcot released a refillable souvenir wine glass, which can be purchased for $5 at the Weinkeller (Germany pavilion), La Bottega Italiana (Italy pavilion), and Les Vins de France (France pavilion) inside the World Showcase.
Currently you can have it refilled (for a cost) at any of the above pavillions. I have yet to see how much it is to refill, but I’ll be at Epcot on today so I will obviously be buying this. Disney released the glass in a real effort to cut down on plastic use in the park, and in a real effort to make me drink more. Thanks, Disney World.
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017
- Nerd Food: A Taste Of The Underworld At Club Charles In Baltimore, MD - October 19, 2017