When drinking and environmental responsibility come together for your pleasure.
On Sunday Disney World’s Epcot released a refillable souvenir wine glass, which can be purchased for $5 at the Weinkeller (Germany pavilion), La Bottega Italiana (Italy pavilion), and Les Vins de France (France pavilion) inside the World Showcase.
Currently you can have it refilled (for a cost) at any of the above pavillions. I have yet to see how much it is to refill, but I’ll be at Epcot on today so I will obviously be buying this. Disney released the glass in a real effort to cut down on plastic use in the park, and in a real effort to make me drink more. Thanks, Disney World.
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018