The second video in Grey Box and Tequila Works’ series of Dev Diaries for RiME has hit today, along with new screenshots. The new video focuses on how the game’s art, color, sound, and music design “shape the player’s emotional arc” and help create the rich fantasy world of RiME.
If you missed it last month, catch the first developer diary here.
Rime is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch.
The new screenshots are below and show off quite a few of the game’s beautiful environments.
The new Dev Diary is below.
- Mario + Rabbids Will Have A Season Pass - August 23, 2017
- We’ve Got Some Call Of Duty: WWII Beta Keys To Give Away - August 23, 2017
- Konami Announces The Latest PES 2018 Demo At Gamescom - August 23, 2017
- PAX West Attendees Will Be Able To Pick Up An Exclusive Transformers Song Card For DropMix - August 23, 2017
- Nerd Food: Dominos Australia Is Now Serving Up Final Fantasy XIV Pizzas - August 23, 2017