The second video in Grey Box and Tequila Works’ series of Dev Diaries for RiME has hit today, along with new screenshots. The new video focuses on how the game’s art, color, sound, and music design “shape the player’s emotional arc” and help create the rich fantasy world of RiME.
If you missed it last month, catch the first developer diary here.
Rime is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch.
The new screenshots are below and show off quite a few of the game’s beautiful environments.
The new Dev Diary is below.
- Jake and Logan Paul Attempt to Join Fortnite, and It Does Not Go Well - March 20, 2018
- Konami Reveals Finalists for the PES League World Americas Round - March 20, 2018
- Minecraft Server Rivalry Leads to 400 Bomb Threats Against UK Schools - March 20, 2018
- Jackbox is Bringing their Party Games to Comcast Xfinity X1 - March 19, 2018
- Go Behind the Scenes of ‘Overkill’s the Walking Dead’ in a Making-of Trailer - March 19, 2018