The second video in Grey Box and Tequila Works’ series of Dev Diaries for RiME has hit today, along with new screenshots. The new video focuses on how the game’s art, color, sound, and music design “shape the player’s emotional arc” and help create the rich fantasy world of RiME.
If you missed it last month, catch the first developer diary here.
Rime is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch.
The new screenshots are below and show off quite a few of the game’s beautiful environments.
The new Dev Diary is below.
- BBC’s Top Gear Finally Gets A Mobile Game - May 24, 2017
- FFXIV’s New Screenshots Show Off Updates To Each Job And A 360 View Of Ala Mhigo - May 24, 2017
- Fallout 4 Is Free To Play This Weekend On Xbox One And Steam - May 24, 2017
- FFXV’s May Update Gives You Stinky Tofu And Wants To Know Which DLC You Want To See Next - May 24, 2017
- Far Cry 5’s Key Art Lacks Subtlety And Just Seems Lazy - May 24, 2017