The second video in Grey Box and Tequila Works’ series of Dev Diaries for RiME has hit today, along with new screenshots. The new video focuses on how the game’s art, color, sound, and music design “shape the player’s emotional arc” and help create the rich fantasy world of RiME.
If you missed it last month, catch the first developer diary here.
Rime is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch.
The new screenshots are below and show off quite a few of the game’s beautiful environments.
The new Dev Diary is below.
- Magic: The Gathering: Explorers Of Ixalan Board Game Unveiled - October 21, 2017
- Spelunker Party Is A Glorious Throwback Machine - October 21, 2017
- Hanging With The Gondor Boys: A Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War Review - October 21, 2017
- Its Better Than The First, That’s For Sure – Destiny 2 In Review - October 21, 2017
- EA Responds To Even More Fan Concerns Over Battlefront II’s Microtransactions - October 21, 2017