The second video in Grey Box and Tequila Works’ series of Dev Diaries for RiME has hit today, along with new screenshots. The new video focuses on how the game’s art, color, sound, and music design “shape the player’s emotional arc” and help create the rich fantasy world of RiME.
If you missed it last month, catch the first developer diary here.
Rime is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 26, and later this summer for the Nintendo Switch.
The new screenshots are below and show off quite a few of the game’s beautiful environments.
The new Dev Diary is below.
- Co-Founder Of Playdead Has Announced A New Game, Somerville, With His New Studio - June 27, 2017
- Twitch Affiliates Can Now Earn Subscription Money - June 27, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s Episode Ignis Will Launch In December - June 27, 2017
- Raze: Dungeon Arena Wants To Bring The Hardcore Dungeon Crawler Experience To Mobile - June 27, 2017
- CI Games Admits That Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Might Have Been Too Ambitious - June 27, 2017