With copies selling for up to $30 each on eBay and $50 each on Amazon Marketplace, with comic stores selling out and a second print on it;s way, there is a lot of demand for the first printing of hidden anti-Jewish/Christian numerology on behalf of a now-fired artist, Ardian Syaf.
Well, Midtown Comics still has copies. And, not wanting to profit too much from such expressions of hatred, they are selling it for cover price. And to prevent others from making too much money by flipping them online, they are limiting the comic to one per person.
Though they are selling the 1:1000 Jim Lee variant cover for $1600…
UPDATE: No sooner have we posted, than Midtown doubles it to $10. Sorry folks. The Rich Twitch there, I think.
Oh look, they have a Stan Lee-signed version. Can we get Stan to hide his own secret messages in each issue?
- Doomsday Clock Get 1st And 2nd Place In November 2017 Charts As DC Sells More Comics But Marvel Makes More Money - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Teases Surprises for Venom’s 30th Anniversary - December 15, 2017
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator? - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Challenges Readers to Find Wolverine in the Backs of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017