On April 21, guests at Hollywood Studios inside of the Walt Disney World Resort will be able to watch an extended preview of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales movie. The placement is expected to be inside One Man’s Dream (the mini Walt Disney museum). The movie will hit theaters May 26, and with Disney coming off the less-than-stellar reviews of the last few Pirates films, they’re starting the hype train early.
I have yet to see anything about a preview inside of Disneyland, but don’t worry DL patrons. You’ll likely get one as well if this works out.
The movie is based on the classic Disneyland ride that chronicles the adventures of well, pirates. The movie has spawned into a healthy franchise, which is remarkable considering it’s roots. Tales is the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, starring Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar. Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario play new characters, and Orlando Bloom returns as Will Turner.
- Glorious Cosplay From All Sorts Of Genres At C2E2 Last Friday - April 29, 2017
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party! - April 29, 2017
- Nerd Food: These Are The Honey Maid Cookies You Are Looking For - April 29, 2017
- Arcade Chaser: Lauren Visits The Stern Pinball Facility - April 28, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Galaxy GoGurt Is A Gooey Delicious Mess - April 28, 2017