On April 21, guests at Hollywood Studios inside of the Walt Disney World Resort will be able to watch an extended preview of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales movie. The placement is expected to be inside One Man’s Dream (the mini Walt Disney museum). The movie will hit theaters May 26, and with Disney coming off the less-than-stellar reviews of the last few Pirates films, they’re starting the hype train early.
I have yet to see anything about a preview inside of Disneyland, but don’t worry DL patrons. You’ll likely get one as well if this works out.
The movie is based on the classic Disneyland ride that chronicles the adventures of well, pirates. The movie has spawned into a healthy franchise, which is remarkable considering it’s roots. Tales is the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, starring Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar. Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario play new characters, and Orlando Bloom returns as Will Turner.
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018
- Charlotte Flair May Be Ready for Asuka - March 21, 2018
- Watch: Daniel Bryan Opens up SmackDown Live with Outstanding News - March 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018