On April 21, guests at Hollywood Studios inside of the Walt Disney World Resort will be able to watch an extended preview of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales movie. The placement is expected to be inside One Man’s Dream (the mini Walt Disney museum). The movie will hit theaters May 26, and with Disney coming off the less-than-stellar reviews of the last few Pirates films, they’re starting the hype train early.
I have yet to see anything about a preview inside of Disneyland, but don’t worry DL patrons. You’ll likely get one as well if this works out.
The movie is based on the classic Disneyland ride that chronicles the adventures of well, pirates. The movie has spawned into a healthy franchise, which is remarkable considering it’s roots. Tales is the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, starring Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar. Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario play new characters, and Orlando Bloom returns as Will Turner.
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017
- Photos from Around Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Holiday Time! - December 12, 2017
- Hugs and Screams for All! The Absolution Team Is Ready to Rumble - December 12, 2017