On April 21, guests at Hollywood Studios inside of the Walt Disney World Resort will be able to watch an extended preview of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales movie. The placement is expected to be inside One Man’s Dream (the mini Walt Disney museum). The movie will hit theaters May 26, and with Disney coming off the less-than-stellar reviews of the last few Pirates films, they’re starting the hype train early.
I have yet to see anything about a preview inside of Disneyland, but don’t worry DL patrons. You’ll likely get one as well if this works out.
The movie is based on the classic Disneyland ride that chronicles the adventures of well, pirates. The movie has spawned into a healthy franchise, which is remarkable considering it’s roots. Tales is the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, starring Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa and Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar. Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario play new characters, and Orlando Bloom returns as Will Turner.
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017
- Nerd Food: A Taste Of The Underworld At Club Charles In Baltimore, MD - October 19, 2017