Currently, subscribers to Marvel’s Insider loyalty programme can get 200 points for each Marvel digital code they redeem, to a maximum of 2000 points for each week’s titles.
But during Secret Empire, Marvel will sextuple those points earned, to 1200 per issue of Secret Empire, starting with #1.
And those who stick it out to the bitter end, redeeming their digital codes each week and, starting with Secret Empire, getting the digital copy of that issue and a classic digital comic for free, will get an extra 10,000 points on top.
Points can be redeemed for other digital comics, collectibles, merchandise, Marvel mobile game rewards and special experiences….
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017