Currently, subscribers to Marvel’s Insider loyalty programme can get 200 points for each Marvel digital code they redeem, to a maximum of 2000 points for each week’s titles.
But during Secret Empire, Marvel will sextuple those points earned, to 1200 per issue of Secret Empire, starting with #1.
And those who stick it out to the bitter end, redeeming their digital codes each week and, starting with Secret Empire, getting the digital copy of that issue and a classic digital comic for free, will get an extra 10,000 points on top.
Points can be redeemed for other digital comics, collectibles, merchandise, Marvel mobile game rewards and special experiences….
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018