Are you a fan of CGC? What about The Walking Dead? If so, you’re in luck! CGC and Skybound Entertainment have teamed up to create the first ever, full color character labels featuring fan favorites Rick, Michonne, Negan and Walker from the wildly popular Eisner winning series. The label will debut at C2E2 Apirl 21-23 2017. The bold new label will feature regular TWD imagery such as barbed wire, blood splatters, and Lucille. The labels will debut for both the Universal (blue) and Signature Series (yellow) line. There will also be a special Lucille label that will be available for on-site grading or for books submitted for Robert Kirkman signings.
Robert Kirkman, TWD creator, had this to say about the label: “I’m excited about the customized labels we’ve created with CGC. These labels will give The Walking Dead fan community a new way to showcase their collections.”
The label will be an additional $5 per book over the regular CGC grading tier, and you can select it for reholder services. CGC themselves are excited for this new label as well!
“The introduction of The Walking Dead labels adds another element of value for our collectors”, said CGC Senior Grader, Shawn Caffrey. “We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with the amazing team at Skybound, and look forward to collaborating with them on similar projects for their other popular franchises.”
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017