NBC must really like what they’ve seen so far in the upcoming return of Will & Grace. The network has extended their initial 10-episode order to 12 months ahead of the series revival.
The original series ran from 1998 to 2006 and featured Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, and Megan Mullally, all of whom are returning for the new episodes. The idea of a reunion got started when the four actors reprised their roles for an election video in 2016.
The ninth season of Will & Grace will debut later this year.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017