NBC must really like what they’ve seen so far in the upcoming return of Will & Grace. The network has extended their initial 10-episode order to 12 months ahead of the series revival.
The original series ran from 1998 to 2006 and featured Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, and Megan Mullally, all of whom are returning for the new episodes. The idea of a reunion got started when the four actors reprised their roles for an election video in 2016.
The ninth season of Will & Grace will debut later this year.
- Ben Barnes Talks About Billy Russo In Marvel’s The Punisher (Spoilers) - November 18, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: Welcome Back Frank… - November 18, 2017
- Singer/Actor David Cassidy Hospitalized Due To Organ Failure - November 18, 2017
- The Simple Story Structure You’ve Never Heard Of, But Should Master - November 18, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: James And Lena Won’t Be Buddies Anytime Soon - November 18, 2017