NBC must really like what they’ve seen so far in the upcoming return of Will & Grace. The network has extended their initial 10-episode order to 12 months ahead of the series revival.
The original series ran from 1998 to 2006 and featured Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, and Megan Mullally, all of whom are returning for the new episodes. The idea of a reunion got started when the four actors reprised their roles for an election video in 2016.
The ninth season of Will & Grace will debut later this year.
- Chris Wood Wears a More Comic Book Accurate Mon-El Costume - January 16, 2018
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018