NBC must really like what they’ve seen so far in the upcoming return of Will & Grace. The network has extended their initial 10-episode order to 12 months ahead of the series revival.
The original series ran from 1998 to 2006 and featured Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, and Megan Mullally, all of whom are returning for the new episodes. The idea of a reunion got started when the four actors reprised their roles for an election video in 2016.
The ninth season of Will & Grace will debut later this year.
- NFL Draft – The Top Defensive End Prospects - April 23, 2017
- Greg Capullo On Dark Nights: Metal – DC Master Class - April 23, 2017
- B.J. Britt Having Some Fun On The Set Of Agents Of SHIELD - April 23, 2017
- Neil Gaiman Tried To Warn Us About Airline Employees - April 23, 2017
- Supergirl Gets Wardrobe Advice From Her Shrink – In Heroes With Issues - April 23, 2017