NBC must really like what they’ve seen so far in the upcoming return of Will & Grace. The network has extended their initial 10-episode order to 12 months ahead of the series revival.
The original series ran from 1998 to 2006 and featured Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, and Megan Mullally, all of whom are returning for the new episodes. The idea of a reunion got started when the four actors reprised their roles for an election video in 2016.
The ninth season of Will & Grace will debut later this year.
- The Dolphins Sign Rey Maualuga To Help Depleted Linebacker Corps - August 19, 2017
- Betty & Veronica: Vixens Lead The Archie Comics November 2017 Solicitations - August 19, 2017
- Game Night – Playing The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game - August 19, 2017
- Winter Is Here – Game Of Thrones Inspired Christmas Trees - August 19, 2017
- President Donald Trump To Skip The Kennedy Center Honors - August 19, 2017