Square Enix has continued their pattern of introducing two of the heroes in Dragon Quest Heroes II in a spotlight video that hit today. The weekly spotlight series is a pretty cute way to introduce players to characters in the Dragon Quest series that they might have missed. This week’s video focuses on heroines Meena and Maya.
Meena and Maya originally hail from Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen. Both twins will be playable characters in Dragon Quest Heroes II, though Maya was in the first Dragon Quest Heroes as a dancer who used fans for weapons, and we can expect much of the same from her this time around. Meena did not make the cut for the original DQH, but will be playable this time around. She’s a fortune teller who uses tarot cards to attack, somewhat like Final Fantasy Type-o‘s Ace. Meena’s quite reserved in comparison to her sister, giving the twins an eerie sort of balance. And that fits right in with their magic use, doesn’t it?
Meena joins the cast of Dragon Quest Heroes II right as the cast has been imprisoned. You can check out the spotlight for both characters below.
Previous entries in the “Meet the Heroes” series of videos can be found here for part IV featuring Terry and Carver, while parts I, II, and III can be found here. Part I focused on , while part II focused on Desdemona and Cesar, and part III focused on Maribel and Ruff.
Dragon Quest Heroes II will be out on PS4 and PC on April 27th worldwide.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Is Stunning And Damn Well Worth The Hype – A Spoiler-Free Review - June 25, 2017
- Koji Igarashi Discusses Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Konami, And 505 Games - June 25, 2017
- The Recycled Console As Switch Dock Fad Continues - June 24, 2017
- Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Is Getting A PS4 Release - June 24, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Gives Us A Glimpse Of Hela - June 24, 2017