Music is a huge part of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, so much that a Sony Walkman cassette player is a regular part of Peter Quill’s (Chris Pratt) outfit. It’s how he listens to the music his mom left him. Quill of course left Earth in the 1980s… when cassettes were still popular. Now, over three decades later, there is a good chance that the people going to see the film have never seen a cassette tape in person. Here we get the Star-Lord himself explaining what one is… and reminding a lot of us just how old we are.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 will be in theaters May 5th.
- Michael Avon Oeming Draws Thor For Marvel Quickdraw - April 29, 2017
- Where Do Cheryl’s Loyalties Truly Lie On Riverdale? - April 29, 2017
- Tomb Of Baalberith – A New Horror Anthology In The Vein Of EC Horror And Tales Of The Crypt - April 29, 2017
- Jed Whedon Addresses The Fan Theory Involving Ward / Trip On Agents Of SHIELD - April 29, 2017
- Why Is Oliver Going To Lian You For Help? What Happens To Team Arrow? - April 29, 2017