Music is a huge part of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, so much that a Sony Walkman cassette player is a regular part of Peter Quill’s (Chris Pratt) outfit. It’s how he listens to the music his mom left him. Quill of course left Earth in the 1980s… when cassettes were still popular. Now, over three decades later, there is a good chance that the people going to see the film have never seen a cassette tape in person. Here we get the Star-Lord himself explaining what one is… and reminding a lot of us just how old we are.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 will be in theaters May 5th.
- Kansas City Chiefs Extend Coach’s Contract While Firing General Manager - June 25, 2017
- Clive Barker Announces Hellraiser: Anthology Volume Two - June 25, 2017
- Batman Vs Superman In A Pokemon Gym Battle - June 25, 2017
- What Comics Has Michael Keaton Read To Prepare To Play The Vulture? - June 25, 2017
- Did The A-Team Just Appear On Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars - June 25, 2017