Music is a huge part of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, so much that a Sony Walkman cassette player is a regular part of Peter Quill’s (Chris Pratt) outfit. It’s how he listens to the music his mom left him. Quill of course left Earth in the 1980s… when cassettes were still popular. Now, over three decades later, there is a good chance that the people going to see the film have never seen a cassette tape in person. Here we get the Star-Lord himself explaining what one is… and reminding a lot of us just how old we are.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 will be in theaters May 5th.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017