Stunning the world Wednesday, superstar actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he would accept a new role in a superhero film if asked. The shocking news came during an interview with movie ticket website Fandango, wherein Arnold was asked if play Mr. Freeze in the widely panned Batman and Robin turned him off of playing another Batman villain in a hypothetical future situation, or if he would be willing to try again.
“Absolutely!” Schwarzenegger said, revealing that he likes to make money and recognizes the huge financial viability of superhero franchises today. “I think all of those movies, if they’re written well, they’re entertaining. If it’s Batman or Batman and Robin, or X-Men or Spider-Man — all of them. If they’re written well, they have a great life. People enjoy them, and you can see the grosses that they make worldwide. So, yes, of course I would.”
We don’t know what to think after reading these mind-boggling words.
- Tom Cruise Confirms Top Gun 2, Says Filming Will Probably Start This Year - May 24, 2017
- Impact’s Ed Nordholm Goes Nuclear, Leaks Matt Hardy Contract, Communications; Reby Hardy Responds - May 23, 2017
- Styles, Nakamura, Ziggler, Corbin, Zayn… And Owens?! Are The Participants In WWE’s 2017 Money In The Bank Match - May 23, 2017
- Is WWE Smackdown Live Planning A Women’s Ladder Match For Money In The Bank? - May 23, 2017
- WWE’s Women’s Tournament To Be Called The Mae Young Classic - May 23, 2017