Stunning the world Wednesday, superstar actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he would accept a new role in a superhero film if asked. The shocking news came during an interview with movie ticket website Fandango, wherein Arnold was asked if play Mr. Freeze in the widely panned Batman and Robin turned him off of playing another Batman villain in a hypothetical future situation, or if he would be willing to try again.
“Absolutely!” Schwarzenegger said, revealing that he likes to make money and recognizes the huge financial viability of superhero franchises today. “I think all of those movies, if they’re written well, they’re entertaining. If it’s Batman or Batman and Robin, or X-Men or Spider-Man — all of them. If they’re written well, they have a great life. People enjoy them, and you can see the grosses that they make worldwide. So, yes, of course I would.”
We don’t know what to think after reading these mind-boggling words.
- White Supremacist Spotted On CNN Wearing Hydra T-Shirt - August 16, 2017
- Kevin Wada Shows Off His Runaways Variant - August 16, 2017
- BOOM! Promises “Holiday Cheer” In ‘Giant Days’ Holiday Special - August 16, 2017
- Bowers, Sims, And Walker Bring Back Darkhawk For One Issue Only In Marvel Legacy - August 16, 2017
- CM Punk Writes Marvel Legacy ‘Master Of Kung Fu’ One-Shot With Dalibor Talajic - August 16, 2017