Stunning the world Wednesday, superstar actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he would accept a new role in a superhero film if asked. The shocking news came during an interview with movie ticket website Fandango, wherein Arnold was asked if play Mr. Freeze in the widely panned Batman and Robin turned him off of playing another Batman villain in a hypothetical future situation, or if he would be willing to try again.
“Absolutely!” Schwarzenegger said, revealing that he likes to make money and recognizes the huge financial viability of superhero franchises today. “I think all of those movies, if they’re written well, they’re entertaining. If it’s Batman or Batman and Robin, or X-Men or Spider-Man — all of them. If they’re written well, they have a great life. People enjoy them, and you can see the grosses that they make worldwide. So, yes, of course I would.”
We don’t know what to think after reading these mind-boggling words.
- What About Trump? Rupert Murdoch, Ike Perlmutter, and the Fox/Disney Deal - December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Kicks off Opening Weekend with $45M Domestic, $106M Worldwide Thursday - December 15, 2017
- Poison Ivy Meets Jack the Ripper in First Gotham by Gaslight Animated Clip - December 14, 2017
- John Wick’s Chad Stahelski to Adapt Brubaker and Phillips’s Kill or Be Killed for Big Screen - December 14, 2017
- Marvel Launches Iron Man: Hong Kong Heroes, a Comic Inspired by a Theme Park Ride Inspired by a Movie Inspired by a Comic - December 14, 2017