Stunning the world Wednesday, superstar actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he would accept a new role in a superhero film if asked. The shocking news came during an interview with movie ticket website Fandango, wherein Arnold was asked if play Mr. Freeze in the widely panned Batman and Robin turned him off of playing another Batman villain in a hypothetical future situation, or if he would be willing to try again.
“Absolutely!” Schwarzenegger said, revealing that he likes to make money and recognizes the huge financial viability of superhero franchises today. “I think all of those movies, if they’re written well, they’re entertaining. If it’s Batman or Batman and Robin, or X-Men or Spider-Man — all of them. If they’re written well, they have a great life. People enjoy them, and you can see the grosses that they make worldwide. So, yes, of course I would.”
We don’t know what to think after reading these mind-boggling words.
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018