Stunning the world Wednesday, superstar actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he would accept a new role in a superhero film if asked. The shocking news came during an interview with movie ticket website Fandango, wherein Arnold was asked if play Mr. Freeze in the widely panned Batman and Robin turned him off of playing another Batman villain in a hypothetical future situation, or if he would be willing to try again.
“Absolutely!” Schwarzenegger said, revealing that he likes to make money and recognizes the huge financial viability of superhero franchises today. “I think all of those movies, if they’re written well, they’re entertaining. If it’s Batman or Batman and Robin, or X-Men or Spider-Man — all of them. If they’re written well, they have a great life. People enjoy them, and you can see the grosses that they make worldwide. So, yes, of course I would.”
We don’t know what to think after reading these mind-boggling words.
- VidAngel Files For Bankruptcy, Vows To Continue Copyright Fight “All The Way” - October 18, 2017
- Fanboy Rampage: Jon Malin Responds To Criticism Of Blink’s Costume On Cable #153 Cover - October 18, 2017
- Image Comics Wants Readers To Get Naked With New OGN From Stephen T. Seagle - October 18, 2017
- Wolf Warrior 2 Star Frank Grillo Denies Marvel Return Rumors Started By Frank Grillo - October 18, 2017
- WWE 2k18 Reportedly A $60 Advertisement For TheTruth.com Anti-Smoking Campaign - October 18, 2017