Stunning the world Wednesday, superstar actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that he would accept a new role in a superhero film if asked. The shocking news came during an interview with movie ticket website Fandango, wherein Arnold was asked if play Mr. Freeze in the widely panned Batman and Robin turned him off of playing another Batman villain in a hypothetical future situation, or if he would be willing to try again.
“Absolutely!” Schwarzenegger said, revealing that he likes to make money and recognizes the huge financial viability of superhero franchises today. “I think all of those movies, if they’re written well, they’re entertaining. If it’s Batman or Batman and Robin, or X-Men or Spider-Man — all of them. If they’re written well, they have a great life. People enjoy them, and you can see the grosses that they make worldwide. So, yes, of course I would.”
We don’t know what to think after reading these mind-boggling words.
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018