Remember back in 1998 when McDonalds released a special edition Szechuan sauce to celebrate Disney’s Mulan? You likely forgot about it, but this past weekend the season 3 premier episode of Rick and Morty reminded everyone that the sauce existed, and the internet lost its shit. I vaguely remember this myself, and I couldn’t tell you if I liked the sauce or not. Either way McDonalds heard the cries of people everywhere, resulting in one hopeful tweet from one corporate McDonalds chef:
— Mike Haracz (@Mike_Haracz) April 3, 2017
So rejoice Rick. You won’t have to spend 9 seasons looking for this sauce. Your one man army has hopefully seen victory. And while many people are speculating that McDonalds will likely do this for the upcoming Mulan live action film, that’s not going to happen. Disney and McDonalds parted ways in 2006, due to Disney not wanting to be a contributor to childhood obesity. Instead you can now find Disney toys at Subway.
- Amazon Channels 'Adventure Time' With Animated Original 'Danger & Eggs'
- We've Hit The Apex, Morty! A 'Rick And Morty' Version Of Clue Is Coming
- Should Riverdale Add More Archie Characters? The Cast Discuss Their Top Picks - September 19, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: That Time Khrushcev Got Banned From Disneyland - September 19, 2017
- Magical Cosplay Photos From PotterVerse 2017! - September 19, 2017
- The Frenemy Match: Alexa Bliss Vs Nia Jax On WWE Raw - September 19, 2017
- Today Marks Adam West Day In His Hometown Of Walla Walla, Washington - September 19, 2017