Remember back in 1998 when McDonalds released a special edition Szechuan sauce to celebrate Disney’s Mulan? You likely forgot about it, but this past weekend the season 3 premier episode of Rick and Morty reminded everyone that the sauce existed, and the internet lost its shit. I vaguely remember this myself, and I couldn’t tell you if I liked the sauce or not. Either way McDonalds heard the cries of people everywhere, resulting in one hopeful tweet from one corporate McDonalds chef:
I'll see what I can do
— Chef Mike Haracz (@Mike_Haracz) April 3, 2017
So rejoice Rick. You won’t have to spend 9 seasons looking for this sauce. Your one man army has hopefully seen victory. And while many people are speculating that McDonalds will likely do this for the upcoming Mulan live action film, that’s not going to happen. Disney and McDonalds parted ways in 2006, due to Disney not wanting to be a contributor to childhood obesity. Instead you can now find Disney toys at Subway.
- Amazon Channels 'Adventure Time' With Animated Original 'Danger & Eggs'
- We've Hit The Apex, Morty! A 'Rick And Morty' Version Of Clue Is Coming
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018