Remember back in 1998 when McDonalds released a special edition Szechuan sauce to celebrate Disney’s Mulan? You likely forgot about it, but this past weekend the season 3 premier episode of Rick and Morty reminded everyone that the sauce existed, and the internet lost its shit. I vaguely remember this myself, and I couldn’t tell you if I liked the sauce or not. Either way McDonalds heard the cries of people everywhere, resulting in one hopeful tweet from one corporate McDonalds chef:
I'll see what I can do
— Chef Mike Haracz (@Mike_Haracz) April 3, 2017
So rejoice Rick. You won’t have to spend 9 seasons looking for this sauce. Your one man army has hopefully seen victory. And while many people are speculating that McDonalds will likely do this for the upcoming Mulan live action film, that’s not going to happen. Disney and McDonalds parted ways in 2006, due to Disney not wanting to be a contributor to childhood obesity. Instead you can now find Disney toys at Subway.
- Amazon Channels 'Adventure Time' With Animated Original 'Danger & Eggs'
- We've Hit The Apex, Morty! A 'Rick And Morty' Version Of Clue Is Coming
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017