Remember back in 1998 when McDonalds released a special edition Szechuan sauce to celebrate Disney’s Mulan? You likely forgot about it, but this past weekend the season 3 premier episode of Rick and Morty reminded everyone that the sauce existed, and the internet lost its shit. I vaguely remember this myself, and I couldn’t tell you if I liked the sauce or not. Either way McDonalds heard the cries of people everywhere, resulting in one hopeful tweet from one corporate McDonalds chef:
I'll see what I can do
— Chef Mike Haracz 🤘🤘🤘 (@Mike_Haracz) April 3, 2017
So rejoice Rick. You won’t have to spend 9 seasons looking for this sauce. Your one man army has hopefully seen victory. And while many people are speculating that McDonalds will likely do this for the upcoming Mulan live action film, that’s not going to happen. Disney and McDonalds parted ways in 2006, due to Disney not wanting to be a contributor to childhood obesity. Instead you can now find Disney toys at Subway.
- Amazon Channels 'Adventure Time' With Animated Original 'Danger & Eggs'
- We've Hit The Apex, Morty! A 'Rick And Morty' Version Of Clue Is Coming
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018