Relic Entertainment and Sega announced that the latest Warhammer 40,000 online game will be testing a few thing out and they’d like everyone to come to the party. Starting at 10am PST on April 21, Dawn Of War III will run an open beta for three straight days for everyone to come test out the gameplay and mechanics, as well as help give the devs a sense of what works and what needs fixing.
According to the release sent out this morning, it will also give players “their first chance to see and experience the intimidating Masters of War skins in action. The Dark Queen skin for Lady Solaria (Imperial Knight), the Ghost Seer skin for Farseer Taldeer (Wraithknight) and the Big Kustom skin for Beauty (Morkanaut) will all be available for use. The Masters of War Skin Pack is included free with all pre-orders.” You can register for the beta at this link.
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Pushed to June - April 19, 2018
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design - April 19, 2018
- Is SNK Teasing a Mini Neo Geo Console for Their 40th Anniversary? - April 19, 2018
- TinyBuild Games Shows Off the Graveyard Keeper Reveal Trailer - April 19, 2018
- Michelle Rodriguez and Kristine Leahy Will Guest Star on H1Z1 Pro League - April 19, 2018