Relic Entertainment and Sega announced that the latest Warhammer 40,000 online game will be testing a few thing out and they’d like everyone to come to the party. Starting at 10am PST on April 21, Dawn Of War III will run an open beta for three straight days for everyone to come test out the gameplay and mechanics, as well as help give the devs a sense of what works and what needs fixing.
According to the release sent out this morning, it will also give players “their first chance to see and experience the intimidating Masters of War skins in action. The Dark Queen skin for Lady Solaria (Imperial Knight), the Ghost Seer skin for Farseer Taldeer (Wraithknight) and the Big Kustom skin for Beauty (Morkanaut) will all be available for use. The Masters of War Skin Pack is included free with all pre-orders.” You can register for the beta at this link.
- There’s a Shortage of Copies of Octopath Traveler in Japan - July 15, 2018
- According to Multiple Reports, Pokémon GO Fest Was a Success This Time - July 15, 2018
- MoonQuest is Finally Released After Seven Years of Development - July 15, 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018
- Fortnite’s First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag - July 15, 2018