Relic Entertainment and Sega announced that the latest Warhammer 40,000 online game will be testing a few thing out and they’d like everyone to come to the party. Starting at 10am PST on April 21, Dawn Of War III will run an open beta for three straight days for everyone to come test out the gameplay and mechanics, as well as help give the devs a sense of what works and what needs fixing.
According to the release sent out this morning, it will also give players “their first chance to see and experience the intimidating Masters of War skins in action. The Dark Queen skin for Lady Solaria (Imperial Knight), the Ghost Seer skin for Farseer Taldeer (Wraithknight) and the Big Kustom skin for Beauty (Morkanaut) will all be available for use. The Masters of War Skin Pack is included free with all pre-orders.” You can register for the beta at this link.
- SoulCalibur VI Will Receive a Beta Next Week - September 22, 2018
- Torbjörn is Receiving a Massive Overhaul in the Next Overwatch Patch - September 22, 2018
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish - September 20, 2018
- Sony Is Getting Out of the Handheld Gaming Business - September 20, 2018
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer’s Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick - September 20, 2018