Stan Lee’s cameo appearances are legendary in comic book movies, and even though a lot of people don’t know this, he actually had a pretty big hand in making comics for Marvel back in the day. Lee’s latest cameo appearance is in an Instagram photo shared by Karen Gillan, star of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy films and also a comic book creator herself, writing the series Uber for Avatar Press. Check out Lee’s Cameo with Gillan, who is wearing the makeup for her role as Nebula in GOTG2, below:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 hits theaters on May 5.
- The Hulk Just Learned #MarvelDeclassified Drops Tomorrow, and You Won’t Guess What it Makes Him Want to Do - July 22, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star Dave Bautista on James Gunn: Whatcha Gonna Do When #Cybernazis Come for You? - July 22, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men Returns in November - July 22, 2018
- Chris Claremont Writes Magneto for X-Men Black Weekly One-Shots - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Steve McNiven’s Interior Artwork for Return of Wolverine #1 - July 22, 2018