Stan Lee’s cameo appearances are legendary in comic book movies, and even though a lot of people don’t know this, he actually had a pretty big hand in making comics for Marvel back in the day. Lee’s latest cameo appearance is in an Instagram photo shared by Karen Gillan, star of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy films and also a comic book creator herself, writing the series Uber for Avatar Press. Check out Lee’s Cameo with Gillan, who is wearing the makeup for her role as Nebula in GOTG2, below:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 hits theaters on May 5.
- In Shocking Twist, Wrestling Media Reveals Final WWE 2018 Hall of Fame Inductee, Mark Henry - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – X-citing X-Position X-ists in X-Men Blue #23 - March 18, 2018
- Dieselfunk Dispatch: An Overview of Comics Distribution Channels - March 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Building the Wall in Astonishing X-Men #9 - March 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – New Mutants: Dead Souls Isn’t Your Average Movie Cash-In - March 18, 2018