Stan Lee’s cameo appearances are legendary in comic book movies, and even though a lot of people don’t know this, he actually had a pretty big hand in making comics for Marvel back in the day. Lee’s latest cameo appearance is in an Instagram photo shared by Karen Gillan, star of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy films and also a comic book creator herself, writing the series Uber for Avatar Press. Check out Lee’s Cameo with Gillan, who is wearing the makeup for her role as Nebula in GOTG2, below:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 hits theaters on May 5.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi’s Opening Weekend Could Be Bigger Than 2 Justice Leagues - November 22, 2017
- James Gunn Releases Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Script For Free Online - November 21, 2017
- Joe Quesada To Focus More On Publishing During Marvel’s Editor-in-Chief Transition - November 21, 2017
- Greg Pak And Corey Smith Experiment With Weapon H Ongoing From Marvel In March - November 21, 2017
- Marvel To Put Captain America Back In The Ice In February - November 21, 2017