Before we begin, just a simple plea from a simple writer: please stop. Please stop with the Negan cosplay (we get it, you have a bat and a leather jacket at home). Please stop with the Deadpool cosplay. Please stop with the Harley Quinn cosplay. (And please please please stop with the Negan/Deadpool cosplay mashup.)
We saw probably 30-40 of each. And, with the trend we noticed this weekend, the next convention we cover will feature our magnum opus article: Take a Peek at 100 Shots of Bad Deadpool Cosplay. So … stay tuned for that.
Until then, scroll through some of Jason’s best shots of the weekend, including a very good Godzilla and an equally good original Cylon.
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017