Before we begin, just a simple plea from a simple writer: please stop. Please stop with the Negan cosplay (we get it, you have a bat and a leather jacket at home). Please stop with the Deadpool cosplay. Please stop with the Harley Quinn cosplay. (And please please please stop with the Negan/Deadpool cosplay mashup.)
We saw probably 30-40 of each. And, with the trend we noticed this weekend, the next convention we cover will feature our magnum opus article: Take a Peek at 100 Shots of Bad Deadpool Cosplay. So … stay tuned for that.
Until then, scroll through some of Jason’s best shots of the weekend, including a very good Godzilla and an equally good original Cylon.
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017