Before we begin, just a simple plea from a simple writer: please stop. Please stop with the Negan cosplay (we get it, you have a bat and a leather jacket at home). Please stop with the Deadpool cosplay. Please stop with the Harley Quinn cosplay. (And please please please stop with the Negan/Deadpool cosplay mashup.)
We saw probably 30-40 of each. And, with the trend we noticed this weekend, the next convention we cover will feature our magnum opus article: Take a Peek at 100 Shots of Bad Deadpool Cosplay. So … stay tuned for that.
Until then, scroll through some of Jason’s best shots of the weekend, including a very good Godzilla and an equally good original Cylon.
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017