Before we begin, just a simple plea from a simple writer: please stop. Please stop with the Negan cosplay (we get it, you have a bat and a leather jacket at home). Please stop with the Deadpool cosplay. Please stop with the Harley Quinn cosplay. (And please please please stop with the Negan/Deadpool cosplay mashup.)
We saw probably 30-40 of each. And, with the trend we noticed this weekend, the next convention we cover will feature our magnum opus article: Take a Peek at 100 Shots of Bad Deadpool Cosplay. So … stay tuned for that.
Until then, scroll through some of Jason’s best shots of the weekend, including a very good Godzilla and an equally good original Cylon.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018