Before we begin, just a simple plea from a simple writer: please stop. Please stop with the Negan cosplay (we get it, you have a bat and a leather jacket at home). Please stop with the Deadpool cosplay. Please stop with the Harley Quinn cosplay. (And please please please stop with the Negan/Deadpool cosplay mashup.)
We saw probably 30-40 of each. And, with the trend we noticed this weekend, the next convention we cover will feature our magnum opus article: Take a Peek at 100 Shots of Bad Deadpool Cosplay. So … stay tuned for that.
Until then, scroll through some of Jason’s best shots of the weekend, including a very good Godzilla and an equally good original Cylon.
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017