From Ashley Eckjstein’s Her Universe, DC Comics and Kohl’s, here comes a range of Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman-themed fiteness gear, available at Kohls from today, which includes sports bras, tank tops, tees, jackets, shorts and leggings available in juniors and plus sizes, from $24 to $55. The Wonder Woman collection is landing in stores in May ahead of the movie.
And what’s a fitness line without fitness videos?
Here’s what you can look forward to.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017