UPDATE: The word comes from a friend
I don’t know the details beyond that he is alive at St. Luke’s Hospital by Columbia University, where he fell. He originally refused medical attention, but they insisted. Beyond that I don’t know.
The original article runs below:
Comic book critic and historian Peter Sanderson posted the following on March 22nd.
For a man who usually posts to Facebook every one or two days, the absence of two weeks has proved worrying to some. No responses have been returned from those reaching out and at MoCCA this weekend, with Peter Sanderson‘s absence, there was greater alarm expressed.
— Sean Kleefeld (@skleefeld) April 3, 2017
It may well be that everything’s fine. But if anyone is a position to check, could they put our minds at rest?
My friend @PeterJSanderson has been missing from his South Orange NJ home for days now. We've been giving the police what info we have.
— Peter B. Gillis (@PeterBGillis) April 3, 2017
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017