UPDATE: The word comes from a friend
I don’t know the details beyond that he is alive at St. Luke’s Hospital by Columbia University, where he fell. He originally refused medical attention, but they insisted. Beyond that I don’t know.
The original article runs below:
Comic book critic and historian Peter Sanderson posted the following on March 22nd.
For a man who usually posts to Facebook every one or two days, the absence of two weeks has proved worrying to some. No responses have been returned from those reaching out and at MoCCA this weekend, with Peter Sanderson‘s absence, there was greater alarm expressed.
— Sean Kleefeld (@skleefeld) April 3, 2017
It may well be that everything’s fine. But if anyone is a position to check, could they put our minds at rest?
My friend @PeterJSanderson has been missing from his South Orange NJ home for days now. We've been giving the police what info we have.
— Peter B. Gillis (@PeterBGillis) April 3, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017