UPDATE: The word comes from a friend
I don’t know the details beyond that he is alive at St. Luke’s Hospital by Columbia University, where he fell. He originally refused medical attention, but they insisted. Beyond that I don’t know.
The original article runs below:
Comic book critic and historian Peter Sanderson posted the following on March 22nd.
For a man who usually posts to Facebook every one or two days, the absence of two weeks has proved worrying to some. No responses have been returned from those reaching out and at MoCCA this weekend, with Peter Sanderson‘s absence, there was greater alarm expressed.
— Sean Kleefeld (@skleefeld) April 3, 2017
It may well be that everything’s fine. But if anyone is a position to check, could they put our minds at rest?
My friend @PeterJSanderson has been missing from his South Orange NJ home for days now. We've been giving the police what info we have.
— Peter B. Gillis (@PeterBGillis) April 3, 2017
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017