UPDATE: The word comes from a friend
I don’t know the details beyond that he is alive at St. Luke’s Hospital by Columbia University, where he fell. He originally refused medical attention, but they insisted. Beyond that I don’t know.
The original article runs below:
Comic book critic and historian Peter Sanderson posted the following on March 22nd.
For a man who usually posts to Facebook every one or two days, the absence of two weeks has proved worrying to some. No responses have been returned from those reaching out and at MoCCA this weekend, with Peter Sanderson‘s absence, there was greater alarm expressed.
— Sean Kleefeld (@skleefeld) April 3, 2017
It may well be that everything’s fine. But if anyone is a position to check, could they put our minds at rest?
My friend @PeterJSanderson has been missing from his South Orange NJ home for days now. We've been giving the police what info we have.
— Peter B. Gillis (@PeterBGillis) April 3, 2017
- All Coffee Might As Well Be Decaf To Kryptonians – Action Comics #982 - June 28, 2017
- How Imperious Are Today’s Secret Empire Crossovers? Secret Empire #5, Occupy Avengers #8, Amazing Spider-Man #29, Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1 - June 28, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017