UPDATE: The word comes from a friend
I don’t know the details beyond that he is alive at St. Luke’s Hospital by Columbia University, where he fell. He originally refused medical attention, but they insisted. Beyond that I don’t know.
The original article runs below:
Comic book critic and historian Peter Sanderson posted the following on March 22nd.
For a man who usually posts to Facebook every one or two days, the absence of two weeks has proved worrying to some. No responses have been returned from those reaching out and at MoCCA this weekend, with Peter Sanderson‘s absence, there was greater alarm expressed.
— Sean Kleefeld (@skleefeld) April 3, 2017
It may well be that everything’s fine. But if anyone is a position to check, could they put our minds at rest?
My friend @PeterJSanderson has been missing from his South Orange NJ home for days now. We've been giving the police what info we have.
— Peter B. Gillis (@PeterBGillis) April 3, 2017
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017