Emilie Badaboom reports from WonderCon with photos from Mathew Quitney. The dream team!
After Studio Ghibli and Marvel, DC finally has gotten on the Her Universe train and is now offering fashionable DC outfits exclusively at Kohls! These gorgeous and flattering pieces are workout attire, but chic enough to wear out.
The Batman and Superman line, including the black mesh jacket worn by Ashley Eckstein, is the perfect addition to your trip to the gym or your trip to the mall. You can even check out superhero-inspired workout videos at the booth! Pieces are available exclusively at Kohls, and available now online.
Expect the limited Wonderwoman design to become available before the movie.
If you’re looking for a purchase now while at Wondercon, stop by the booth for the limited Asoka Pop! Figures. Ashley Eckstein is the voice, and is available for limited signings. There are only 3000 of these pop figures in existence and will sell out fast!
Also available at the Her Universe booth are environmentally conscious pieces. Of course, Baby Groot sweaters are made of recycled plastics and the Groot tee is made of recycled materials. Her Universe has been striving to make eco-friendly choices in their materials, and the quality is still durable, comfortable, and of course stylish.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017