Emilie Badaboom reports from WonderCon with photos from Mathew Quitney. The dream team!
After Studio Ghibli and Marvel, DC finally has gotten on the Her Universe train and is now offering fashionable DC outfits exclusively at Kohls! These gorgeous and flattering pieces are workout attire, but chic enough to wear out.
The Batman and Superman line, including the black mesh jacket worn by Ashley Eckstein, is the perfect addition to your trip to the gym or your trip to the mall. You can even check out superhero-inspired workout videos at the booth! Pieces are available exclusively at Kohls, and available now online.
Expect the limited Wonderwoman design to become available before the movie.
If you’re looking for a purchase now while at Wondercon, stop by the booth for the limited Asoka Pop! Figures. Ashley Eckstein is the voice, and is available for limited signings. There are only 3000 of these pop figures in existence and will sell out fast!
Also available at the Her Universe booth are environmentally conscious pieces. Of course, Baby Groot sweaters are made of recycled plastics and the Groot tee is made of recycled materials. Her Universe has been striving to make eco-friendly choices in their materials, and the quality is still durable, comfortable, and of course stylish.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017