Back in January, there was a story going that talked about Jeremy Renner being a producer on the Ant-Man and The Wasp film. It turned out that story was based on a miscommunication and Renner was not going to produce the Ant-Man sequel.
We now know that Renner will not be appearing in the next Mission Impossible film (which has added Henry Cavill). The word is that Renner couldn’t do the film because of his two upcoming Avenger films… Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
Why would Hawkeye pop up in the film? Well, the last we saw Clint Barton and Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) the were about to be busted out of The Raft by Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) at the end of Captain America: Civil War. It is likely they will be fugitives at least going into Infinity Wars and maybe after. The first Ant-Man movie was a heist film, maybe the second is a buddy fugitive story.
Whatever it is, we get more Hawkeye so that is a good thing.
- The 100 Season 5: The Serpent Trailer Talks About What They’ve Been Through - March 21, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1, Episode 9 Recap: The Book of Little Black Lies - March 21, 2018
- More Arrowverse Connections in Black Lightning - March 21, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018