Back in January, there was a story going that talked about Jeremy Renner being a producer on the Ant-Man and The Wasp film. It turned out that story was based on a miscommunication and Renner was not going to produce the Ant-Man sequel.
We now know that Renner will not be appearing in the next Mission Impossible film (which has added Henry Cavill). The word is that Renner couldn’t do the film because of his two upcoming Avenger films… Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
Why would Hawkeye pop up in the film? Well, the last we saw Clint Barton and Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) the were about to be busted out of The Raft by Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) at the end of Captain America: Civil War. It is likely they will be fugitives at least going into Infinity Wars and maybe after. The first Ant-Man movie was a heist film, maybe the second is a buddy fugitive story.
Whatever it is, we get more Hawkeye so that is a good thing.
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018
- Mike Colter on if Luke Cage Could Ever Get a Tattoo - June 23, 2018