The long-awaited Dark Tower movie starring Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey was set to come out on July 28. Wait, let’s back up a second. The movie was actually originally set to come out in February, but it was then bumped back to July 28th. Now, the movie is being bumped back another week, according to a report from Entertainment Weekly. The move is inconvenient, since Sony just released the poster above last week, and now they have to make a new one with the correct date. The Dark Tower will switch places with another Sony film, The Emoji Movie, reportedly to help out The Emoji Movie by putting in theaters for a greater portion of school-age viewers’ Summer vacations, and not because of any kind of problems with The Dark Tower itself (though we still haven’t seen a trailer).
The Emoji Movie stars Patrick Stewart as the poop emoji, and we know absolutely nothing else about it, and don’t plan to learn anything else about it if at allpossible. The Dark Tower is directed by Nikolaj Arcel and is said to be a sequel taking place after the Stephen King book series. It will now hit theaters on August 4, for real this time, Sony swears.
- Storybook Romance Ends in Heartbreak as Strowman, Bliss Eliminated from WWE Mixed Match Challenge - March 21, 2018
- DC Releases Comic Book Sequel to Animated Suicide Squad Film a Week Before Movie Comes Out - March 21, 2018
- Too Late to Save Justice League, Henry Cavill Finally Shaves Mustache - March 21, 2018
- Tragedy Strikes as Daniel Bryan Brutally Assaulted Hours After Announcing In-Ring Return - March 21, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Captain America’s Hypocrisy X-Posed in Despicable Deadpool #296 - March 20, 2018