Yesterday the Xbox Live network and your Xbox One systems went through a new update which included the new Beam service for all consoles. Well, not everyone was able to figure out right away how this service worked and why they couldn’t just have a Twitch/YouTube feature. Luckily, Major Nelson put together a video explaining the service and all the new features that came with the update. But now that Beam is included totally free with the system, will it persuade Xbox One streamers to utilize it, or will they continue to use other services? Who really knows. But it’s an alternative if people are looking for one beyond the two services. Meanwhile, the home actually looks far better than it used to, so good on them for that.
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018