Yesterday the Xbox Live network and your Xbox One systems went through a new update which included the new Beam service for all consoles. Well, not everyone was able to figure out right away how this service worked and why they couldn’t just have a Twitch/YouTube feature. Luckily, Major Nelson put together a video explaining the service and all the new features that came with the update. But now that Beam is included totally free with the system, will it persuade Xbox One streamers to utilize it, or will they continue to use other services? Who really knows. But it’s an alternative if people are looking for one beyond the two services. Meanwhile, the home actually looks far better than it used to, so good on them for that.
- Rumor Mill: Simon Belmont Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? - June 20, 2018
- Street Fighter V To Receive Devil May Cry Costumes in Next Update - June 20, 2018
- Squirtle Will Be Pokémon GO’s Next Community Day Focus - June 20, 2018
- FuRyu Corporation Announces Crystar to be Released in October - June 20, 2018
- Scuf Gaming Brings Their New PS4 Vantage Controller to E3 - June 19, 2018