Yesterday the Xbox Live network and your Xbox One systems went through a new update which included the new Beam service for all consoles. Well, not everyone was able to figure out right away how this service worked and why they couldn’t just have a Twitch/YouTube feature. Luckily, Major Nelson put together a video explaining the service and all the new features that came with the update. But now that Beam is included totally free with the system, will it persuade Xbox One streamers to utilize it, or will they continue to use other services? Who really knows. But it’s an alternative if people are looking for one beyond the two services. Meanwhile, the home actually looks far better than it used to, so good on them for that.
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018