In the run up to the worldwide release of Dragon Quest Heroes II, Square Enix has been putting out “Meet the Heroes” spotlight videos on quite a few of their protagonists.
The videos show off a decent amount of gameplay from the hack-and-slash sequel as well as providing some backstory about the various heroes. The game will feature up to four-player multiplayer missions alongside the single-player campaign mode, although voice chat is not available in DQHII. Instead you’re stuck with canned stock phrases that you can send to your friends to communicate.
This week’s video puts the spotlight on “Ten Tons of Trouble” Carver and “The Storming Swordsman” Terry who showcase their unique and powerful abilities as they battle their way through a whole host of familiar Dragon Quest monsters.
The story is pretty simple, in a world of seven countries, the heroes of various backgrounds come together to stop a strange, possibly magically induced, war between all seven kingdoms. The game was developed by Omega Force and its full title is Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End. The game has been available in Japan since May of 2016. The worldwide release is set for April 25th in North America and the 28th in Europe. It will be available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and on Windows for PC.
The previous videos can be found here.
- A Gamer’s Review of Tomb Raider: Far Too Much a Retelling Than an Adaptation - March 18, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Adds an Updated Modern Warfare Map to Multiplayer - March 18, 2018
- Funimation Wants Goku to Join the Cast of Super Smash Bros. on the Switch - March 18, 2018
- Nike is Sponsoring the Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest, Which Means Splatoon Sneakers - March 18, 2018
- Rumor: Sega is Considering Making a Sequel to Yakuza 0 - March 18, 2018