Indie wrestler James “Rude Boy” Riley was arrested in New York was arrested this week and charged by prosecutors of possessing more than twenty pornographic photos of children, according to a report from the NY Post. Riley, who wrestled for small regional promotions but recently received a tryout for WWE, was fired from his day job at Orangetheory Fitness and dropped from upcoming wrestling events in the wake of the arrest.
Due to circumstances James Rudeboy Riley is being pulled from this weeks events. This is only statement we have concerning it.
— PunkProWrestling (@PunkProWrestlin) March 29, 2017
According to the report, prosecutors allege that Riley uploaded nine photos of children under the age of 16 engaged in sex acts to Google and even uploaded one to Tumblr. Prosecutors also claimed that the photos included pictures of “infants.” Riley was released from Staten Island criminal court on $3500 bail, and his lawyer reportedly told the judge that he is not a threat to the community. Riley deleted his personal Twitter account, though his professional account is still online.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018