CD Projekt Red’s spinoff to The Witcher III: Wild Hunt will be coming to PS4 next week for a technical beta test. GWENT players can now use two current gen consoles and PC to get their card gaming on, which is pretty nice. No news yet on wether we should expect a Switch version of the game to be headed our way soon. The PS4 was the final intended platform for the game.
The beta will run from Friday, March 31 until April 3rd and be available to anyone in Europe, North America, and South America. You can download the Gwent beta from the PlayStation store – no PS Plus account required.
During the technical beta, players will get a chance to create their own decks, play through the tutorial, and compete in casual online matches. It’s a pretty fun game, though fans of The Witcher III‘s Gwent will find that the game itself is largely unchanged. Still stupidly fun though.
You can read up on the tech test at the FAQ here.
The game is also getting it’s own eSports tournament, the Gwent Challenger because people just cannot get enough of this virtual card game.
- Victorian-Fantasy XCOM Alder’s Blood Launches on Kickstarter - February 24, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Monster Hunter: World’s Event Roadmap - February 24, 2018
- Next Week’s DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Adds Ultra Instinct Goku - February 24, 2018
- Twitch Studios Announces Premiere Date for Game Show ‘Stream On’ - February 24, 2018
- Fear Effect Sedna to Release in March on PC and Console - February 24, 2018