This week saw the release of Titans Annual #1 and the writer, Dan Abnett, talked with DC All-Access about pitting Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy and Garth against their mentors to stop an alien invasion. The interesting thing is that this is really a locked room mystery with the 8 heroes all trying to figure out who did this to them and how to get out. This is a psychological game being forced on them by The Key, that will unveil something big, something that will change the Titans going forward. According to Abnett, this isn’t the typical annual which is a nice side story but doesn’t effect the main series… this will have ramifications. And the Key is not the main bad guy, Abnett has been building towards someone behind the scenes, pulling the strings. He also teases what’s coming up for the Titans including the Lazarus Contract and something really big after that.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018