One of the biggest annoyances for players so far in the last DLC for Destiny is the Hidden Ghosts. Kinda like trying to find the dolls in DOOM last year, or the hidden skulls throughout the Halo series. They’re put in the most obnoxious of spots that are easily passed and people don’t seem to look in. Well, Arekkz Gaming has poured over the DLC and given you a complete guide to find them, if you want it that is. We should note that while this technically isn’t a spoiler, it is a walkthrough, so watch on your own accord as we will not feel guilty or absolve your conscience if you choose to hit the play button. But considering how many complaints there are about finding them online, we thought we’d help those of you out who have already been to the end and back and still can’t locate them.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019 - June 20, 2018
- Ubisoft Confirms The Division 2 Will Have Microtransactions - June 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week - June 20, 2018
- Capcom Has No Plans to Bring Resident Evil 2 to Nintendo Switch - June 20, 2018
- Sony Online Entertainment Ex-CEO Cites Money For Crossplay Failure - June 20, 2018