One of the biggest annoyances for players so far in the last DLC for Destiny is the Hidden Ghosts. Kinda like trying to find the dolls in DOOM last year, or the hidden skulls throughout the Halo series. They’re put in the most obnoxious of spots that are easily passed and people don’t seem to look in. Well, Arekkz Gaming has poured over the DLC and given you a complete guide to find them, if you want it that is. We should note that while this technically isn’t a spoiler, it is a walkthrough, so watch on your own accord as we will not feel guilty or absolve your conscience if you choose to hit the play button. But considering how many complaints there are about finding them online, we thought we’d help those of you out who have already been to the end and back and still can’t locate them.
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018