Ghostbusters 101 #1, featuring the characters from the classic and modern Ghostbusters movies together, has sold out from Diamond and IDW.
And has, as a result, gone to a second print (above).
The sell-out was contributed to by the franchise’s director Paul Feig who bought his own copy.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018