Ghostbusters 101 #1, featuring the characters from the classic and modern Ghostbusters movies together, has sold out from Diamond and IDW.
And has, as a result, gone to a second print (above).
The sell-out was contributed to by the franchise’s director Paul Feig who bought his own copy.
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018
- The Bleak Depressing Power Of The Drunken Bakers - June 25, 2018
- A New Superman Comic From Dan DiDio and Shane Davis? - June 25, 2018
- Simone Bianchi to Create Marvel Masterpieces Trading Card for Upper Deck - June 25, 2018
- Everything Wrong With Benedict Cumberbatch as Dominic Cummings in Channel 4 ‘Take Control’ Brexit Drama Screenshot - June 25, 2018