Last week, my youngest daughter was the subject of an accidental lemon muffin theft by one of the country’s national treasures, ex-footballer, TV presenter and crisp advertiser, Gary Lineker.
Well, #lemonmuffingate hit the national press. Eventually, Gary noticed.
sorry, I've only just seen this. Ooops. Did I? Blimey. It's probably stale now. Does she like crisps? If so which flavour?
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) March 28, 2017
I think that face speaks volumes.
What a nice bloke.
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018