Last week, my youngest daughter was the subject of an accidental lemon muffin theft by one of the country’s national treasures, ex-footballer, TV presenter and crisp advertiser, Gary Lineker.
Well, #lemonmuffingate hit the national press. Eventually, Gary noticed.
sorry, I've only just seen this. Ooops. Did I? Blimey. It's probably stale now. Does she like crisps? If so which flavour?
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) March 28, 2017
I think that face speaks volumes.
What a nice bloke.
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018