Well, you can’t have a title such as The Master Race without a little overt Nazi imagery. Such as bringing back Bruno.
In The Dark Knight Returns, she was the swastika sporting topless powerhouse girlfriend of the mutant leader.
For a panel we also saw her in All-Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder, working for the Joker.
And in Dark Knight III: The Master Race we see her as a gang leader in charge of many Jokers.
And in the tip-in mini-comic, drawn by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson again.
Yes, it’s called Detective Comics #1. To be fair, there’s been a lot of that recently…
Dark Knight III: The Master Race #8, the penultimate issue, is published today by DC Comics, by Frank Miller, Brian Azzarello, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018