Well, you can’t have a title such as The Master Race without a little overt Nazi imagery. Such as bringing back Bruno.
In The Dark Knight Returns, she was the swastika sporting topless powerhouse girlfriend of the mutant leader.
For a panel we also saw her in All-Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder, working for the Joker.
And in Dark Knight III: The Master Race we see her as a gang leader in charge of many Jokers.
And in the tip-in mini-comic, drawn by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson again.
Yes, it’s called Detective Comics #1. To be fair, there’s been a lot of that recently…
Dark Knight III: The Master Race #8, the penultimate issue, is published today by DC Comics, by Frank Miller, Brian Azzarello, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018