Well, you can’t have a title such as The Master Race without a little overt Nazi imagery. Such as bringing back Bruno.
In The Dark Knight Returns, she was the swastika sporting topless powerhouse girlfriend of the mutant leader.
For a panel we also saw her in All-Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder, working for the Joker.
And in Dark Knight III: The Master Race we see her as a gang leader in charge of many Jokers.
And in the tip-in mini-comic, drawn by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson again.
Yes, it’s called Detective Comics #1. To be fair, there’s been a lot of that recently…
Dark Knight III: The Master Race #8, the penultimate issue, is published today by DC Comics, by Frank Miller, Brian Azzarello, Klaus Janson and Andy Kubert.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018