The Hero Initiative is having a big event in April and we’ve got the details. There will be a special Cup o’ Joe panel with the Chairman Emeritus of Marvel, Stan Lee and Marvel Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada, will have a special chat to benefit Hero Initiative, the charity that helps comic book creators in medical and financial need! Tickets are on sale now at EventBrite.
WHERE: The Paley Center, 465 N. Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA. Parking right across the street.
WHEN: Friday, April 14 at 11 a.m. Have a great time, and hit lunch after!
A mere 125 tickets for this limited and prestigious event are available at $125 each. All ticket holders will get a commemorative print created specifically for the event signed by Stan, Joe, and artist Mike Mayhew.
One winner of a special eBay auction will get to be Stan’s “Sidekick” for the event. Meet Stan before the show, get a picture, walk over to the venue, and get front-and-center seating for the event.
The winner of a second auction will be Joe’s lunch date after the event. You’ll get guaranteed front-and-center seating for Cup o’ Joe, and a private lunch with Joe Quesada after.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018